Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm bored, who wants to fight?

So I want to duel, I'm looking for someone who can keep me interested and for the fight to be without armour.

I'm not looking for rewards , just want to have a brawl and enjoy writing it, though I am told if I win the fight, then the opponant gets beskar if you want an incentive, but honestly, I just want to fight and see what Mia can do, because I only have a vague idea.

Patience is also required because I'm a busy bee RL.

Anyone interested?

I'm partially interested
And partially worried I'd get my ass brutally kicked.
If I remember correctly, you did used to lead the Mandalorians...
But I've never done a duel before, so it would be interesting to try one.

EDIT: Perhaps me and @[member="James Mathison "]could team up, seeing as we're both only padawan level, and you have a lot of experience. Would be interesting.

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
@[member="Mia Monroe"]

I'm slightly bored myself and would be definitely interested in RPing combat without armor. I'd be happy to use either of my Knight characters, you can choose between either Jedi or Sith. Regardless, I'd be up for a duel.

Sorry guys I got caught up in RL.

@[member="James Mathison "]and @[member="Vanessa Nacht Seele"] If you two want t team up against me I'm down for that, sounds like a fun duel :D

@[member="Flint Dexen"] Sith works better, Mia has a greater hate for them

@[member="Nemene Talith"] COME AT ME BRO!

@[member="Kallion"] if you insist!

Ok so how do you guys want to do this? Mia can be anywhere and its also becoming public knowledge that she holds the memories of Velok so perhaps that can be a reason to try to fight her?

Lira Dajenn

L
Family heritage. As I recall Moridin beat the poop out of MIA, you could come after Nemene for a spot of the ol' vengeance.
@[member="Mia Monroe"]

how about fighting a sith thats a completely new face? Malice is in search for information about this new galaxy around him and fighting you could give him that. He probably wont care for you since he recently learned Mandalorians were part of the reason for the Sith Empires downfall.

@[member="Nemene Talith"] jeez that was a LONG time ago, but it all started with Moridin so feth it why not. Wanna start something?

@[member="Malice Draclau"] thats cool, Mia hates sith because they are the reason for everything thats gone wrong in her life.

Lira Dajenn

L
@[member="Mia Monroe"] currently on my phone waiting for a wedding to start, ill post it up when I get back to the hotel.

@[member="Mia Monroe"] Kallion could be fighting you since you either, know something that Kallion doesn't want you to know (or anyone for that matter), or Kallion thinks you know something. Or something else if you want.

If you still want to fight I'll sign up to be another one of your dancing partners. A little hand to hand or dueling could be fun. Only reason Garrus needs to fight is because he enjoys fighting. Hahahah. Speed isn't an issue either. On days off I can get a few posts out depending on how many threads I'm involved in but on work days its quite possible I won't be seen for four days.

Strider says that if I win I have to handle Mia's boobs though. j/k

@[member="Mia Monroe"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom