Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm back from the dead.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Carn Dista"]

Let's see,

• The One Sith are doing very well
  • The Lev Sanctum was absorbed into the Silver Jedi Major Faction
  • The Primeval are doing very well
  • The Mandos are still being very Mando

• Also, the Netherworld Event happened. So Corellia was split into two pieces. Some say it's still habitable. Others say it's not. Akala finally died but blamed Zero for her accession. Teferi made a cameo near the end.
  • Mirrors is the next Event planned but was pushed back because Tef wants new board software. So... The next Event might just be a board transfer. Whoa!

• Around here it's business as usual. More Jedi than NFUs and the Senate still being Senate'y. So it should still feel pretty familiar.

That's all I can think of right now. Cheers Beard! :D

[member="Carn Dista"], welcome back. Aside from what Jay has said, the Republic staff has changed as well. Taeli Raaf is now the head honcho here, and Genevieve Lasderi and myself are now republic FAs.

[member="Carn Dista"]

Welcome back!

We have not met but I wanted to add something to the list of [member="Jay Masaki"]

That even though there are plenty of Force Users (as in pretty much every faction around) the jedi order is struggling a bit with its member base, most forcies are doing their own thing.
I am among those trying to keep it intact with all its flaws and whatnot and if you are a jedi order master you should know that you are very much needed ;)

But, regardless, Good to see oldies popping back in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom