Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ilum going forward (potential spoilers)

Thraztin

T
So now that Ilum has been confirmed as Starkiller base after some speculation from Jedi Fallen Order, how does that affectvl the SWRP Chaos world? Since Ilum was canonical destroyed, does our canon differ from true canon?

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
[member="Darth Voracitos"] I always did find it funny though that "All worlds were restored" but somehow all the ancient ruins and what not were in the same places and planets taht were known for being decimated worlds just stayed decimated

[member="Gilamar Skirata"] It is funny :p My personal head canon is that it was headed by an artistic architect that wanted to restore in so far as make sure there was a planetary body in the same space that stayed true to its last stated historical records... as an art project.

That way the Golden Age seems not only physically powerful evidenced by their ability to rebuilt whole planetary bodies, but so hilariously economically powerful they could do it for superfluous and ridiculous reasons.

Darth Vitium

D
[member="Darth Voracitos"] I always did find it funny though that "All worlds were restored" but somehow all the ancient ruins and what not were in the same places and planets taht were known for being decimated worlds just stayed decimated
That's just a plot hole generated by people either forgetting or not knowing this information and assuming everything is the way they were 800+ years ago.

it kind of drifts as new canon and things happen parts of it updates usually after the ban on spoilers is lifted for movies and or games.

but vong and gryst exist together, the ancient sith have both legends and NuCanon lore

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom