Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Illum-inate me

Akio Diachi

For it was All but a Dream
Akio, barely clothed in his thin robes, walked across the frozen tundra of Illum. The Living Force was all he needed to stay warm, the frost was only a strengthener, hardening his resolve and making him more attuned to it. He was sure there was a reason the Force has sent him here, a reason he had yet to find.

But it would illuminate the reason soon enough, he was sure. The Force was that way for him. He rode on its waves like a flower in the wind, never questioning and only ever following. It would guide him to the right path, and would be with him Always.

He stopped, the frigid wind howling around him. Someone was nearby. Someone very powerful. He could feel it more than sense and see it. The Force beconed him to follow it.

Stardust walked slowly against the freezing wind and snow...she wore her usual save for extra clothing on her arms and legs to keep the cybernetics from freezing up and stop working

She was hearing to strengthen her fire powers...she was currently using it to stay warm while she found crystals...she collected them just in case her broke or saber got lost..that and she had just felt drawn to here

She felt something approaching.. Humanoid by the feel of it, she closed her eyes and reached out through the snow to indeed see a humanoid figure...barely clothed it seemed

She started toward it her own force signature would grow stronger and brighter before she was actually seen towering over him"well imagine that someone is actually out here
@akio diachi

Akio Diachi

Akio saw the green female twe'lik as he crested the hill and took a moment. The Living Force was very strong with this one. With his faithful walking stick in hand, the mystic walked closer, his red eyes careful to gauge out her Force Aura. Puzzling, this was, the Force never ceased to amaze him. What role would she play in his thread within the woven fabric of the web, he wondered?

Akio gave a slight bow, "The Universe works in mysterious ways, the Force indeed draws us all in strange ways to its bidding."

His aura, his presence, and his voice would feel incredibly calm, soothing, and relaxed, as if he were in total serenity, at ease with his life.

"What is your purpose for being here, if I may ask?"

[member="Stardust"]

She stayed still letting the wind howl around her attempting to move her, but she stood unmoving "

She bowed back "indeed it it does stranger it pulls us to odd and exotic places and treachouss and deadly places"

He could feel his aura, it was smooth calm and relaxing...almost like hers except she was balanced in the middle of dark and light...a storm that destroys but brings life after

I've come here to train and collect crystals...sadly I've found none
@akio diachi

Akio Diachi

Was this why he was drawn here? To help her find crystals? He thought for a moment; indeed, this would have to be the case.

The Blue Wanderer gave a slight smile, 'Then perhaps I can be of assistance," he said in his ever polite, ever in-toned voice. "I am Akio Diachi. The Blue Wanderer. Namaste."

After the moment of reflection, a moment spent giving due honor and recognition to the Force Within her and within himself that had brought them together he began to slowly walk towards a cave within a nearby mountain. He had all the time in the galaxy, judging by the slowness of his step and the way he was careful to take in all of the destructive beauty of the storm.

"The joy is not within the reaching of the destination but within the journey," he said at last when they had reached the mouth of the cave.

[member="Stardust"]

She smiled as she saw him do so"wouldn't mind a little help"she gave a bow again"I'm stardust rivkan the emerald dragon pleasure to meet you

She watched him start walking to a cave and followed behind...how had she not notice dthe bloody thing...oh well she kept behind him walking slowly as she sighed out letting a hot breath that clouded up

I do agree with you the destination isn't so much fun...but the journey is the best part"she said and stopped looking inside
@akio diachi

Akio Diachi

Akio looked up and surveyed the vast cavern around them. His red, glowing eyes, able to see into the low light, drank in they majesty of the cavern. He went in deeper, the sound of his walking stick tapping on the ground marking each of his steps. Glorious crystaline lattices made of ice were suspended around them, the wind had abbeted in here. There were numerous off-branches leading in various directions in the cavern.

Akio closed his yes, bowing his head for a moment. He was unsure where to go, he was feeling out with the Living Force, searching for direction. This way. The Blue Wanderer felt a nudge, he opened his eyes.

Sprinting a few steps forward he gained momentum before catapulting himself off his staff in to the air in a graceful somersault. His bare feet landed on the cold ground. He nodded satisfied, waiting for his new fellow traveler to come with him.

[member="Stardust"]

Her eyes dimmed in response to the low light and she blinked looking around, the cave was a natural beauty...she started following him looking around

She watched him close his eyes as she examined the ways...many ways to choose but only one was right

She watched him sprint then catapult himself across to the other side...pretty nice and now her turn

She took a step back and started running waiting until a few steps to death before putting the force behind her and jumped off to the other side landing "ohew

@akio diachi

Akio Diachi

Akio gave her a satisfied nod before continuing on. The cavern was cold, but the Force would warm him. The way was narrow and the footing was dangerous, but he was surefooted. As they walked further, the call became stronger, stronger with every moment. The blue wanderer could almost feel the hum of the voice reaching out to him.

The cave came to a cavernous pool, a deep blue pool of liquid nitrogen, suspended in frozen form at these low temperatures. The chiss stood for a moment, thinking, waiting, trying to find a way to cross this.

Sometimes the Living Force would tell him and guide him immediately, sometimes the chiss had to wait, and so he would. The Chiss sat with his legs crossed on the cold flooring and let his breath come in and out, slowly starting to fall into a waiting meditation.

[member="Stardust"]

She nodded and kept careful looking down the ledge"ooo boy long drop"she said and kept it slow and steady so she would not fall down...she'd rather not brake anything today

She looked at the pools of nitrogen...something that could be sold if one could get in equipment

She stopped and looked around..she had felt that connection and now it was gone...damn the force and it's odd ways"huh"she looked at him as he started mediating and did the same
@akio diachi

Akio Diachi

The Blue Wanderer sat, meditating. Waiting. He would wait upon the Living Force, sometimes taking days before deciding even where to go or stay. He didn't even sleep much anymore, instead he relied on his meditations with the Force.

He rose at last. How long had it been? He paid it no mind, Akio was a being that was out of touch with time. He reached out, wrapping lose tendrils of the Force around a chink of ice. Pulling, pulling he tugged it, neither straining nor striving, his hands were only stretched out in a beconing motion. At last it broke free of its hold to the ground, slowly hovering towards him, just inches above the ground.

He pivoted, gently guiding the ice to the flow of liquid nitrogen. He set it on the surface. It floated, the flat top would serve as a makeshift boat as Akio stepped on and neatly sat down, careful to keep his balance. The impromptu iceberg-vessel began a lazy and slow voyage across the lethal pond. Akio sat serenely, without a care in the world, as if he were back on the shore meditating instead of surrounded by instant death.

[member="Stardust"]

Stardust Sat let gentle breaths out looking around through the force...she could see no crystals and felt no calling...oddd

She felt him rose and opened a eye to watch..what the force was he doing....had he found a crystal...had it been near the entire time

Her question was answered as she watched him set it down and get in as she started floating on it...

@akio diachi

Akio Diachi

Akio sat waiting patiently as they glided across the nitrogen pond. At last they rescue reached the end and the Chiss dismounted onto the frozen shore. His bare feet walked across the stony floor as he followed the path further into the cave. And at last he found it; the crystals that the Force had guided him to.

The Chiss knelt by them for a second and thanked the Force with a moment of silent gratitude. Then he grabbed three of the six; one was purple, the other was blue the last was a vibrant yellow. The Force would guide him later in what to do with them. He was sure of it.

[member="Stardust"]

She watched dhim and decides to walk around the edge..she felt the cold come off the pool and held a hand out sighing out...she could fejng the force pulling her again as she got into a brisk pace and finally got to the other side and caught up with him"what is...wow

She knelt down and looked at the remaining three...a nice green a sea blue and last a white ish one....

@akio diachi

Akio Diachi

Akio handed the other crystals over to Stardust and gave her a bow, "It was an honor traveling with you, may the Force always be with you."

He looked to the wall behind them. A series of foot holds jutted out from the stone and frost wall. Stowing his staff, Akio took a moment to gather himself before springing into action.

Twisting, leaping, and pulling himself up in an acrobatic display, Akio reached the surface of the mountain. Satisfied, he took a seat on a nearby stone and began to meditate, waiting for his next move from the Living Force's will.

[member="Stardust"]

She bowed a sshe received the crystals and smiled"it was a pleasure blue wanderer that you came along with me

She watched and whistles...a odd man...however interesting man for sure...she wtache dhim jump twist and move till he was on the other side

She focuses on the force and started running and jumped pushing herself and jumping over the pool landing by him"you got a way off the planet?
@akio diachi

Akio Diachi

Akio blinked out of his brief meditation. Perhaps the Force had callings for him before he even knew it.

The Chiss slowly rose to his feet and let his red eyes lock on her. His red eyes that seemed to see through you, past you, and around you all at once.

"I do not," he said at last in a calm but assured voice, "I follow the Force where it guides me, I am not a pilot, mechanic, or computer maker. I merely follow the Force, and only the Force is all I have," Akio chuckled before tapping his small satchel that the crystals were stored in and his katana stored behind him, "save these. I suppose I will go wherever the Force Takes me next."

[member="Stardust"]

Stardust gave a toothy grin at him

She watched dhim slowly rise and his eyes lock onto her...she felt as if his eyes saw through her...past...and around

Hmm hmm"she rubbed her chin before nodding"I see I see well I can offer you a trip off to whoever you need to go"she said and chuckled"I agree ID of brought my droid however I didn't want him to break down"she said and started walking"come on I got drinks and food as well

@akio diachi

Akio Diachi

Akio nodded following her, he wasn't sure where he was going next, but he was sure he would be alright. Down, down, along the path the Chiss followed the Emerald dragon. He was quiet, drinking in the sound of the wind and the storm around them, the beauty of the biting cold, the chilling wind and the snow in the air.

He did not know where he was going next. The joy was in the journey. The Joy was in the travel.

FIN.

ROLL CREDITS.

[member="Stardust"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom