Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'll show you my meat and drink.

80c03ab55df26c52d0041050e7fa9fdc.jpg

As she walked with her own two men on either side of her she wasn't what you call a regular down in this part of the planet. That fact for the planet itself, no she was here for business. To atrackt less attention to herself, she was dress all in black. Even down to her black lipstick. Even so her hip had her own disk to her hip one of her weapons she carried openly on her the others some knifes hidden on her body. If one would get to close or even wanted to play with her.

Even so she let herself be straight forward to the night club that she had been given the address. Even so her very knee high boots couldn't help but make a sound upon the pavement. Eyes of hers flashing but it was her red hair that turn the eyes upon the sexy minks.

As she ended the club there was Twe'lek on the poles with others in the back ground dancing on the club floor. Going up to the bar. As her eyes told it all that she might be a very dangerous lady if cross wrongly. As she let the barkeeper be knowing that she was here for other matters beside pleasures or even drinking some kind of fun away. No always business before taking in the pleasure of having whiskey past her lips.

Miss Vel,

Now she would wait for this underling let it be known that she was here to met with one of the Lords of the place.

[member="Lord Ajihad"]

The Sith Lord Ajihad watched [member="Seanna Vel"] stroll into the creatively lit nightclub, weapon strapped boldly to her hip. He didn't blame her, of course. The Coruscanti undercity was not an area one roamed without a sufficient amount of protection. He himself was only armed with a lightsaber and several concealed knives, but who needs an arsenal when your body is a deadly weapon in its own right?​
As the lady waited at the bar, Ajihad used the force to briefly reach out with her. He sent her a mental message, more of an image really, of him sitting in the corner booth of the nightclub. His golden eyes glowing from underneath the hood, he gazed at her unmistakingly. This was the man she was here to meet.​

The touch she felt upon her was of cold but a darkness. This put a frown upon her lips, for a second as she felt the image snake its way in to her mind. That was it as she push against it letting this one know not to go any farther upon her mind, it was hers. That not saying that she knew that she needed to look out upon the place. Taking her piercing green eyes, upon the place with in her mind.

Before taking a step in that general direction, couldn't help but give a curve of the lips. Turning to the barkeeper, Your strongest whiskey on the rock not that water down, crap that you give everyone else in this join, I know my quality of whiskey.

Looking over at the two she brought with her, as she give them each a look, Stay and keep watch over my whiskey, and don't cause any trouble, or else..

Following her own way across the place even giving a bit of a dart of death look to some that watch her a little to long. As she made it her hips moving a way her feet being light on floor as if she was a huntress out to get her prey. Or in this cause a business dealing. Coming to stand at the table with the clock hood man sat at even those she couldn't see full her face. One like her doing dealing of Business of all kind of matter wouldn't think twice would take a lot more for her to be fearful.

At last we met, I believe Intro is in order, Lord, I'm Miss Vel the CEO of Salliche Agriculture Corporation.

Even she knew how to respect one on their own truff she would give what was asked for in a business meeting of this kind.

[member="Lord Ajihad"]

Ajihad stood up, gesturing for the woman to take her seat. Though a feared assassin and deadly Sith, the Demon's Fist never forgot his manners.​
​"Pleased to make your acquaintance. I am Lord Ajihad, the Demon's Fist and Godmaker. I am representing Darth Ophidia while she is away on business in the name of the Sith Assassins. I was told I would be working out contract negotiations with you, and such is what I intend to do. Drinks are on me for the night."​
He would take his seat after the lady, just as their drinks were arriving. The lady's whisky arrived in a short glass, while the strange glowing blue liquid he had ordered came in a more slim wine glass. It was the house specialty, and was supposedly the best drink the nightclub served on a regular basis. He took a sip, eyes letting his disapproval show. Needless to say, he would not be ordering another.​
"So, Miss Vel, what exactly is it that you have to offer our organization. I mean no offense, but what object of value could an agriculture company offer an organization of assassins?" His golden eyes gave off an inquisitorial feel to them as he awaited an answer. Did this company deal more in just common agriculture? Performance enhancing substances, perhaps?​
[member="Seanna Vel"]​

Watching her with her every watchful eyes as he moved to get up, that was a bit surprising what was whispered in her ears of this one. Yes since the James Justice run in she did all the homework before meeting with any new dealings of her business. Bring a curve to her blacken lips, speaking "Thanks Lord Ajihad" letting a curve to her turn upward. Not knowing if this one had done his homework on her, as to what he was offering with drinks on him all night.

This pleases me, greatly Taking her whiskey as she watch him take a slip of his own drinks. This only caused her to laugh, That why I stick with my proof whiskey, then some weak woman drink.

No sooner did it turn to the face down to business, yes business this caused her more then a smile as she let the be so. Lets us start first out that I want to be able to move freely with in your boards my goods, to get them to market to the people of planets that need such a good."

This is only the beginning but she would wait to see what he said to this bit before she open up about her other parts of her business goods and serves.

[member="Lord Ajihad"]

Ajihad was in fact quite the businessman, a fact not so obvious to the outside observer. To most he was just a feared assassin. truthfully, he was also quite the shark when debating over contract negotiations.​
He cocked his eyebrow as she criticized his drink. It had sounded good at the time to order it. Shaking his head, he spoke, "Sometimes more alcohol isn't always the answer. One must always be prepared when engulfed in the criminal underworld, as alcohol tends to cloud one's vision." He let the words sink in for a moment. Heavy drinking was not something he practiced in this particular region, as criminals and assassins potentially lurked around every corner. He had the nightclub discreetly surrounded by Triad guards, but that wasn't the point. It always paid to have extra security.​
Continuing to keep his eyes locked with her's as he spoke, Ajihad resumed the conversation. "That's very nice and all that you would like your goods to be distributed in One Sith territory. I always respect corporate expansion. However, what's in it for the Sith? I hardly care if some downtrodden street urchin has a new selection of rations to choose from. How do the Sith benefit from such a deal?" Ajihad let his disregard for the lower classes show in his statement. It was obvious that unless this woman had something to offer, this conversation was going to be over quicker than she finished her whiskey.​
[member="Seanna Vel"]​

Giving him a stink eye to what he said about her whisky she just let own lip curve up into a bit of a growl. Even she couldn't say that he wasn't all to please that she wasn't able say anything more. Even so she would keep on course. Wondering now how to word her next ones. As she let her own speak upon the lips.

For one would be a cut of the profit, here the question for you what would you like to see brought to you, there is lots of ways that would could help each other out. If these ones below you are breeding to fast could always fix that, or maybe want to enhance your army, just maybe I could come up with a formula to do just that or maybe even...

[member="Lord Ajihad"]

Ajihad nodded. Now they were talking. A cut of the profit would indeed be ideal, as well as selection of product to go to the faction. This could indeed be beneficial for the One Sith, of course, if the right numbers were drawn up.

Expression in itself voicing his approval, Ajihad spoke. "Good, your offers indeed have potential. However, it all comes down to the number crunching. How much profit would the One Sith recieve from your corporation? And I would like you to go a little more into detail on the types of specialized products you could hypothetically supply us." His demeanor expressed mild levels of intrigue as he spoke, sheparding her to elaborate more on the subject.

[member="Seanna Vel"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom