Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'll Just Be Here

Zion Krayt

Z
A ship that would most probably be considered an unidentified ship came out of hyperspace above the planet of Tython. It was his home, a home that he hadn't set his eyes upon for several years. He understood that people didn't see their home for years at a time, but technically, he hadn't seen his home for hundreds of years, and his home wouldn't even be there, but that didn't bother him, it was still home.

It was still Tython.

Of course with a few changes that is.

The ship made a direct course for the Jedi Academy with Zaren Bouqi at the controls, the ship was breaking through the atmosphere by the time he was sending his message over the communications array.

This is Jedi Knight Zaren Bouqi, requesting access to the Tython Jedi Temple. I would speak with the Councillor heading the Temple...

I am the Protector of Tython.

It took him a while to type it out, but it'd be better to talk in person if anything. There were no halts ot deviations of Zaren Bouqi's flight path.

[member="Darron Wraith"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom