Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ilanthria: Re-animated

light-goddess_zpsfxvbd3ak.jpg

Name: Ilanthria​

Alias: The Angelic Jedi; Angel of the Light​

Faction: The Republic​

Species: Diathim​

Hair: Golden (Varies)​

Eyes: Bright Cyan (Varies)​

Height: 7'0"​

Weight: 140 Lbs.​

Sexuality: Heterosexual (tends to remain Aromantic, though can be persuaded)​

Strengths and Weaknesses:​
+Beauty- Being a Diathim means that no matter what someone thinks of Ilanthria, they will always see her as breath-taking.​
+Wise- Ilanthria is very knowledgeable in the Force, and is often sought after for advice on that subject as well as others.​
+Kind-hearted- Ilanthria thinks of others before herself, and will go out of her way to aid anyone in need, life-threatening or not.​
-Humorless- Ilanthria doesn't usually laugh at jokes, or tell them for that matter.​
-Innocence- No matter how much knowledge Ilanthria has, she still has a child-like side to herself. This will often show when faced with romance or learning and experiencing something new.​
-Darker Self- Many say that Ilanthria is the purest being of the Light that they have ever met. But all Light has Dark. The same is true for her. It is a constant struggle to keep her darker self suppressed.​

Appearance:​
2045548560088168182LMMWZI_ph_zpswuhekerr.jpg

Because she is a Diathim, Ilanthria's appearance differs depending on who's looking at her. The soft glowing aura that radiates from her form partially distorts her features, but even then, everyone who sees her cannot deny that she is beautiful. Most of the time, people can agree that they see her with long golden hair and mesmerizing cyan eyes. Sometimes, it even appears as if she has wings.​

Personality:​
Ilanthria is an extremely warm, friendly, and helpful person. She is calm and reserved, but always has a smile on her face. She's trustworthy, and hard-working. When defending others, she has a strong sense of bravery and an unyielding devotion to protecting those around her.​

Biography:​
Ilanthria has little recollection of her life on Iego. This is because she was given to the Jedi as a small child to be trained and raised at the temple on Coruscant. Nevertheless, she enjoyed her time there. She considers everyone there to be her family even today.​
It was clear early-on that Ilanthria was going to be a Healer. She excelled in his area of training, as well as studying the history of the Jedi and the Force. Her teachers always saw her as wise for her age. She looked up to all of them and did her very best to make them proud.​
But, there was always a part of her that hated being a Jedi. A part of her that wanted to kill without mercy and conquer worlds and gain power. She continues to struggle with this. She fears that if she is away from her Jedi brethren for too long, she will not be strong enough to contain it.​

Shaiya___Etaine_und___Etaine_2_by_AeriaGamesEurope_zpsjnthc6gj.jpg

[member="Ilanthria"]

It's okay... I'll give you snuggles with my weird prosthetic arms.

*glances at [member='Norge Rucras']*

And I'll, uh, stab that one in the neck fat if he bothers you. With those prosthetic arms.

Yoru Shakou

Its comments like those above that cause me to find images for my female characters that are completely covered.

With that said, it is a very nice character.

[member="Ilanthria"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom