Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Iegoris' Beskar'gam

Status
Not open for further replies.
4aa25e21a77d5dae234732bd4f75556b.jpg

Image Source: Here

Intent: To provide Iegoris his own personal set of armor
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: Armatech Combat Systems
Model: Beskar'kandar
Affiliation: Iegoris Verd
Modularity: Yes
  • Weapons system can be switched out
  • Aerial device can be switched out
Production: Unique

Material: Mandalorian Steel (plates), glasteel (visor), Mandalorian Steel armorweave (bodyglove)

Classification: Multipurpose
Weight: 20 kg
Quality: 9
Special Features:
  • Minor Lightsaber Resistance (Plates are resistance as a tree to an axe)
  • EMP/Ion resistance
  • Blaster and slugthrower resistance
  • Acid, fire, and electric resistance
Helmet Components:

Armor Components:

Gauntlet/Bracer, Left hand/Forearm Components:

Description: After returning back to the Mandalorians from his days of exile as a dar'manda Iegoris needed to leave his outdated durasteel Mandalorian armor and construct modernized armor that would help him combat and endure the dangers he would be facing as a warrior. Instead of using the cheap metal alloy durasteel the plates of the armor are made of Mandalorian Steel, a new metal that the Mandalorian metal smiths recently discovered for the new Initiates that joined the Clans. The plates cover and protect most of his body except the joint areas such as his knee, ankle, hip, elbows, and shoulder joints and his right cybernetic forearm. Beneath the plates is a Mandalorian Steel armorweave bodyglove that is useful for covering the exposed areas of the armor against lightsabers, blasters, slugthrowers, and melee weapons.

Going more in depth of the armor a hyperion power pack is integrated within the armor for power supply, a paragon-class energy shield is the first layer of defense against blaster bolts, slugthrowers, and lightsabers. The armor has power armor liner which increases the defense against kinetic energy, acid, cold, fire, and acids. Energy sinks are applied to the armor to absorb energy projectiles, and therma gel is applied to absorb kinetic energy. A combat de-ionizer is used via handheld to protect the armor from Ion/EMP weaponry, and a digital life support system is on the top left plate to inform medics the vitals of Iegoris. A sky-strike miniature jump pack in on the backplate for maneuverability, but it can be switched out for another aerial device. Self-resealing foam is on the armorweave to repair itself whenever it is punctured. Dual rocket dart launchers are integrated on the knee plates of armor.

Moving on to the helmet components the visor is made out of glasteel and the helmet is made of Mandalorian Steel. Like most Mandalorian helmets it has a 360 HUD for Iegoris to see his surroundings and a broadband antenna with a rangefinder to catch frequencies and to zoom in on distant objects. A comlink is integrated for communication purposes and a feature to access to the holonet. A temperature regulator is used to regulate the temperature within the armor so Iegoris doesn't get too hot in an arid climate or too cold in an arctic climate. A video and audio recorder is within the helmet to record scenes for observation purposes, and it has an oxygen filtration system and an oxygen reserve that lasts up to thirty minutes. Via verbal command he can control the sensors, weapons, and his aerial device. Dampeners are used to protect Iegoris from high pitch frequencies such as sonic detonators. The helmet also has the ability to use night, infrared, ultraviolet, and heat vision.

Going on to the left gauntlet components it has most of the weapons system whcih are a wrist cyroban thrower, a wrist MM9 mini concussion rocket system, a Dinu'ul system, a wrist grappling hook, a datapad, and a compatible crushgaunt.

Primary Source: N/A

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="Iegoris Verd"]

OK, let's see what we've got here.
  • Most of this is real vanilla for Mando beskar'kandar. A couple of points stand out:
  • It's spelled 'CryoBan'.
  • I'd strongly recommend changing 'crushgaunt' to 'compatible with crushgaunt'. Fully integrated canon items that are made of restricted materials are a gray area that it's better off avoiding.
  • That's a lotta stuff in one gauntlet. I'd clarify it to 'gauntlet/bracer' and 'left hand/forearm'.
  • A combat de-ionizer isn't an integrated component, it's a handheld piece of equipment. Massively different function in combat. Can you clarify that you'd need to use it by hand?
Otherwise this looks good to go. I'll take another look once you've tweaked it to your heart's content.

[member="Jorus Merrill"]

• For the de-ionizer I put the edits in green (I hope it's good enough).
  • I changed the model from "Beskar'gam" to "Beskar'kandar"
  • Changed the "Gauntlet Components" to "Gauntlet/bracer, left hand/forearm"
  • Fixed the spelling error, lol
  • And for the crushgaunt I changed it to "compatible w/crusgaunt"
And I believe that's all the corrected errors. If there's anything else that needs to be changed/fixed I'd be more than happy to look at it and do the corrections.

[member="Jorus Merrill"]

Fixed the error, and they dampen against high frequency noises such as sonic detonators and stuff like that. Pretty sure I added in the description part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom