Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Ideologies Alligned

Jakob Benson

J
Benson had kept watch over the holonews over the past few years. All from the comfort of his asylum floating within the asteroid belt within the Hoth system. There was a growing Empire on this side of the Galaxy and from what he had seen through various sources, he liked what he saw. Brutality was sometimes needed to restore order.
But it wasn't just that that had Benson intrigued. No it was the unbias towards action against the so-called Force Users that drew his interest. Benson hated the Force and the very idea of it. Once upon a time, it was seen as just some little hokey religion of bygone days, with no influence over the state of the Galaxy at all.

And now?

Now it seemed the hokey religion had become a mental disease which brought havoc to believers and non-believers alike. Not only that, but it was destroying the Galaxy from the natural order that it once had.

The Force needed to be stopped or at least demoted enough to be nothing but an old fairy tale. And that was where the Eternal Empire fit in.

Not wanting to waste anymore time, Benson penned a message to be sent to Kainan Wolfe Kainan Wolfe :

~Greetings Emperor Tacitus,

My name is Dr. Jakob Benson. I run an asylum in the Hoth System for those with mental illnesses. Most of my line of study is among those that believe that they have absolute power, when clearly it's all just smoke and mirrors. Yet their dillusions are so engrained into them that they can't see how seriously sick they are.

I believe that you are of the same mind that this Force needs to be purged from the Galaxy. Look at the wars that have been waged over such hocus pocus nonsense? The Galaxy has suffered enough.

I should like to speak with you on this matter in person. The solution is at our fingertips. I believe that together we can discover it.

Please get back to me at your earliest convienience.

Respectfully,

Dr. Jakob Benson~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom