Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ideas

KitKat

I had some ideas but I’m not sure how much of a role you want members to be. I don’t want to screw up any of your plans.

Here were my ideas:
- put up some “help wanted” ads to see if we can get any other employees

- have a thread to keep track of reporters

- host a talk show

- could make a flash video or a newspaper image that recaps cool things. Like a monthly publication

- weather updates

I’m going to be covering a pod race tomorrow for us!

GNN

Galactic News Network Reporting Live!
[member="Holly Starstorm"]
:D Love that you are doing this and putting some input in to start.

I will put up a thread to track reporters, employees etc. As for the rest yes. Sounds like a news station to me. Also your signature is first class.

Hey, new to the whole thing but I got some suggestions.

1) We should probably make a discord, you know, so we could do this sort of chatting outside of Chaos

2) We should have War Correspondents/Reporters who focus on a certain faction, and we can post 'BREAKING NEWS' as stuff roles out.

3) How long do we have to wait before we post news in the faction?

GNN

Galactic News Network Reporting Live!
[member="Lorril Hjalri"]
Post news for a thread? Immediately is fine by me. In fact, it'll probably have more relevance if it's going on at the time.

If it's a big invasion or dominion I'd get permission before joining, but reporting on it outside of the thread, as soon as you like. Updated broadcasts over the IC Board would be very cool.

I'll put together a discord channel for us. It'll obviously only be a small affair but will help coordinate things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom