Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ice, Steel and Steal

@Noah Corek @Drazav @Kaiden Jades @Phoebe Verd
Hoth

A frozen wasteland, a frozen world of death and desperation. A world that destinies have been made, broken and forgotten. A world despite its utter uselessness as a home has served countless Sentients as a home for their wars, their smuggling and more importantly their lair's. That last one was what the shuttle's passengers were there for. Mercenary scum and a representative or two of the newest faction to claim this ice ball as their own.

Who they served was one who had a claim on the planet from a far gone era of a far gone age. The former sith Lord Arumi Zy stood in the back of the shuttle eyeing the mercenary scum that he had brought. Armed to the teeth and ready for what ever stood between them and the credits promised them when the facility was returned to Lord Zy's control. Oh how few would survive, he had left it formidable and no doubt his proteges in the line of two had increased it until it had been abandoned. He had no clue what would be left of his once vast collection of priceless artifacts and trophies of war.

As the shuttle entered atmosphere the sith lord took out a small holoprojector and activated it. “ Gentlemen and ladies, we are going to this sector here. This area was once a massive ship grave yard of a battle during the wars of the sith and jedi of the old republic era. Who knows what awaits us there, once we clear our way to the bridge of the Eldora we will be able to gain access to my old sanctum santorum. From there the odds of survival dwindle and the riches begin to line pockets. There are many artifacts that will go with me, most of them are not worth a credit on the market but have much value in my history”.

The truth of the matter was he couldn't care less if any of them survived, there was something hidden deep in his sanctum that was more value then he viewed even his own life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom