Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IC Retirement: Seeking New Admiral

Nyxie

【夢狐】
So, which of you lovely ladies ( :p ) wants to take the reins of a nearly ten kilo fleet? I've decided that I was never truly ready to dedicate my time to this and, if needed, wouldn't be able to give it my all.

Only one requirement:
  • Be an Obsidian Knight, or
  • Be a Naval Officer, or
  • Be a Techno Union VIP

So, any biters? This ship needs to sail... no pun intended.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Guy gave the Techno Union two fleets and placed me(her) in charge of the bigger one about a month ago, and the head of the Techno Union placed her in charge of the Merchant Marines. Four of the ships were personal acquisitions that were donated and the rest were funded by the TU as a whole. I was given free reign to choose how that length would be spent.

Ah, see I was very much under the impression that the TU didn't field any combat ships. In fact I'm currently having a chat with [member="Marek Starchaser"] about this issue. He is also under the impression that the TU has no combat vessels and relies upon the CIS for military protection.

While I don't want to ruffle feathers, I'm afraid I must insist that this fleet be folded back into the Navy. It doesn't make any sense to have a sizable chunk of ships not directly under the CIS governments control.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Not that it really maters in the grand scheme of things or OOC, but IC I would request compensation for RRDI's cut of the spendings used to make the fleet per orders in the first place. Building fleets isn't a walk in the park.

Also, I'll be keeping the ships I donated in that case, if we don't actually need a fleet. I kinda need those.

Feel free to do what you need to do with the vast majority of remaining ships. Half of them aren't our products.
Official List: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/29068-techno-union-reticent-fleet/

Thats fine. Just be aware that a civilian with powerful war ships will not be met with niceties should you come across a CIS fleet. You should also note that any action taken to the detriment of the CIS with said ships, if discovered IC of course, will be dealt with harshly.

Thanks for your time. If you have further questions grab me on skype.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom