Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Want To Ride Shiny And Chrome! [PM If Interested]

The Scope

T
Slowly the Tyrant slipped into Naboo's atmosphere. Fearsome as the Omegan's sensory systems were throughout their territory, they were of no use for this incursion. Hidden by her Stygian stealth generators the strike team aboard would be able to get in very close before shuttling down to the target building. Some Royal Naboo museum of dusty old things better put to use again. Whatever the actual name. it housed Queen Amidala's J-type 327 Nubian Royal Starship. One of the most beautifully designed starships crafted in the galaxy. It held form and function in one chrome coated package. A must have for the stylish lifestyle Rayl lived.

Rayl had the team assembled before him in the hanger. A motley crew of folks good at infiltration and subtlety. Among other skills of use but the noted were what they needed. Breaking things and blowing stuff up were the kinds of things his pirates were good at. This job required a delicate touch to take the prize intact. "Alright people. We've been over the plan enough you should know it by memory. Break into the hall housing the item. Get the hanger door open and entry into the ship itself. Once we have those accomplished and beat back any heat the Tyrant's tractor beams will lift us up to her hanger and we fly into the night". It wasn't some massively sophisticated plan by any means. It wasn't breaking into the Sith's palace of Coruscant or getting aboard the Kuat Shipyards but it did require some degree of skills to pull off without botching the whole thing. Rayl wouldn't be fond of rotting in a Theed jail waiting for the Hutt Sempra to rescue him, if he'd rescue him. So best to not let that happen. They'd be well paid for their successful services in hard credits. Everyone loves to get paid. Rayl continued on with a few reminders for everyone. "Try not to kill any of the museum staff. Scare em off, subdue them, better to have the authorities think we're just after the ship than wanton murder and thievery. After all I'm not some totally despicable person. Anyone who shows up to try and stop us are open for whatever you need to do though. Any questions before we board to head down"?

[member="Jack Ross"] [member="Zandra Tal'verda"]

The blonde woman took the time while [member="Rayl Wilded"] was talking, to sharpen her knives. Naboo. She was taking a risk here. Naboo was one of those few worlds where Zandra felt reasonably safe. Why? Well, having your best friend be the husband of it's current Queen didn't exactly hurt. But if she was caught stealing a Naboo royal artifact, she could pretty much forget about all that. Was it worth it?

Well, Zandra did enjoy a good gamble.

"Yeah, got it. Can we go?"

Jack Ross

"I don't believe in good or evil."
Jack stood in the back of the group and was leaned up against a crate. One hand in his pocket and the other holding a death stick which he raised to his mouth to take another inhale of. As he exhaled he nodded his head, acknowledging the orders he was given. Jobs like this were the ones he trained for; heists and stealing. Though he also enjoyed assassinating and killing silently. He could hold back if the job demanded, unless absolutely necessary.

He took one last hit from his death stick and then threw it to the ground. He stood up and put his hands in his pockets. "Let's get this show going then," Jack announced calmly. "Right now is the best time of day and we won't have a good window any other moment. Also, you said no killing and I respect you for that; however if any soul tries to run I shoot them. Not because I want to, trust me I don't. But because I'm a professional. I'm not going to let some punk kid rat us out and turn this into a massive gunfight."

Jack slowly moved forward, trying to make his presence more obvious. "This particular job also requires that I get a full understanding of my payment and, if at all possible, I see it up front first hand so I know I'm not being cheated. Not to disrespect you but I don't work for free." By this point Jack was now in front of his employer, a [member="Rayl Wilded"]. He stood quietly awaiting his response.

[member="Zandra Tal'verda"]

The Scope

T
He had to respect Jack for being so upfront about the way he does business. Rayl liked folks who stood up for themselves and showed little to no fear. "We can Zandra once Mr. Ross sees his payment. And the rest of you for that matter". A wave brought over one of the pirate officers who was holding a secure briefcase. It was set on the floor and the officer entered his code. One of two needed to open it. Rayl knelt down, entering his own code. With a click the locks popped open to the layers of credit chits inside. The case was pulled round to his side, showing he did indeed have the payments for the job once they were back. "Backed by the Banking Clan themselves. Accepted in the majority of systems. Are you satisfied you will be paid once we are back aboard Mr. Ross?

[member="Jack Ross"] [member="Zandra Tal'verda"]

Vinskk sat up from his seat and stared at the briefcase of credits in interest. This particular Trandoshan slaver was brought on for his expertise with subduing targets nonlethally and his excellent marksmanship. Now so much for his attitude, however, and the team was reminded by that when he hissed, "If Vinskk does not have credits at end of job, Trandoshan will sell you to spice mine." He adjusted his carbine, modified for this job with a stun option, and checked the grenade bandolier on his leather armor, chock full of concussion explosives designed to stun, not kill. The huge lizard sat back down again, satisfied that his point came across clearly.

Jack Ross

"I don't believe in good or evil."
Jack nodded at the sight. He put his hands behind his back and smirked. "Let's get going, time is money." He turned and returned to his spot. He leaned against it and waited for the others to ready themselves.

[member="Revamp"]
[member="Rayl Wilded"]
[member="Zandra Tal'verda"]

Ka-Aver leaned on his two handed vibro glaive listening to [member="Rayl Wilded"] as he first gave instructions and the answered then questions about payement from [member="Jack Ross"]

He had a straw in his mouth that moved between one corner of his mouth the other while the discussion went on for a little while.
Ka-Aver was here because the master mind behind this operation drove one of the biggest ships in the cartel fleet. Well, at least one of the biggest ships the cartel funded to keep going. Regardless the bosses had decided it was an investment and investment needed to be protected. Being a cartel enforcer he never questioned a job. He would do what he could. He was skilled with explosives, and he was guessing thats why he was here, to blow them inside a vault.

But he had no special instructions other the go and help the investment. Ka-Aver therefore said nothing. A common trait among weequay who by nature did not communicate verbaly. Those who knew Ka-Aver would know he had no issue talking though, he had been around other species long enough to have been accustomed to alien cultures.
The fact remained regardless, he kept rarher silent, only comfortable with long speak when necessary or among who had earned his trust. None here had.

Uncertain if he needed to declare that he was ready to board he finally decided to give [member="Rayl Wilded"] a firm nod as a sign that he needed no further speech.

[member="Zandra Tal'verda"] [member="Jack Ross"] [member="Revamp"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom