Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Want To Give a Big Thank You to the Factory Staff

• Thread starter Rekali the Hutt
  • Start date

Rekali the Hutt

R
So I haven't been back for too long, maybe two weeks now, but since I've come back I've kept a watchful eye on the Factory. Mostly because I'm a nerd and I just love the process of creating tech, and watching others create things I'd never think of or dare to try. But in those two weeks I've noticed something. I don't think I've seen a submission go over 24 hours without a response, if even that long. I haven't seen one or two people handling the entire factory load by themselves. I've seen people be helpful to learners, courteous to the overambitious, and fair in denials and approvals. It's a really, really beautiful thing to see as a guy who's been a judge and knows the work it entails. Y'all have really got a good team going, with little (apparent) egos or slackers. So I just wanted to take some time and thank everybody for the work you do. It is highly appreciated, and I'm very impressed by everyone's efforts.

[member="Spencer Varanin"] you're running a good ship. Thanks for pushing it along, and thank you everybody that's taking their own time to help our ideas flourish and improve our roleplaying experience.

Titan

I would like to express thanks to the Factory Judges as well, for being nice to me when I first got started in there. You guy's are the best!

xksNn6q.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom