Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I. WANT. TO. FIGHT. SOMEONE!!!!

I'm no Jedi or Sith or Force User in general, buuuuut...... I've got a droid army and thugs and I just want to either get beat up or beat up someone else (more likely the former will happen tbh) so what are you waiting for?!?! 3........ 2...... 1........ SMASH!!!

Vosh Mozh

V
It would be awesome to take on a platoon of droids with my m a k a s h i s t y l e

[member="Lynn Corerunner"]

Lol I don't use lightsabers I use battle droids you enjoy your lightsaber duel lol

[member="Middenface McNulty"]

......... o_O if I fight you it's like a guarantee that you'll win lol!!! My gawd lol I can just imagine my poor droids!! I think I definitely want to fight you lol, would you like to host or me?

Zara Lianna

Jedi Knight/Master/ Mother of three
I'll do something with you. I have a few characters that are new and some I haven't used in a while such as Rayen Katoka, Anika Nygaard, Giana Froelich (hoping to change her last name soon), Kaelan Mars, Viktoria Norduin as I am now; pretty much all of my characters could use threads.

Vosh Mozh

V
[member="Lynn Corerunner"]

That sounss awesome! When I get home around 3 CDT I'll make a private thread. Meanwhile message me or something on the discord. I'm Aforgomon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom