Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think I'm all good now!

Hey guys, it's Abbie (Satoryu), I had my other account deleted so I could make Sato as a character instead of a writer, then I had some trouble getting back on the site.

but here I am again! I just need to get my character profile threads deleted so I can post them again.

Sorry for all the confusion, I've never been on a site with a structure like this before so it took a while for me to figure things out ^^;

[member="Abbie Aileen"]

PM an Admin and they should be able to figure out why you can't get online with your old account. At the very least they might be able to change the parents/writer account of your old characters to this one. It would make things much easier!

Oh I willingly had my old account deleted so I could start over. Once it was deleted I couldn't get on to the site to make my new one, but I've sorted everything out now, just need my old character profiles deleted.

[member="Fabula Caromed"] [member="Jyn Sol"]

Oh they can? I didn't know that, indeed that makes it easier. Is it just the display or does it actually change the author to a different member?

and yeah I've already contacted Soliael ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom