Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Spy... A Tree. And Anoth- Look, Sir, A Droid! (Gav)

Raijin was, as he usually was when he wasn't working, on vacation. Kashyyyk's cities were a great vacation spot, and the Wookiees were quite friendly to most people, barring officials of the One Sith. When he'd asked to go to the Shadowlands, his host had voiced a great deal of concern. Mostly about whether droids tasted good to the sort of giant animals that lived down there.

Having been eaten and spat back out a couple of times already, Rai could definitely say that he tasted bad. Nice for him. At least he was getting some major practice with cutting things to bits with Inazuma. The golden greatsaber seemed to be humming rather happily at the prospect of cutting more things. Rai sighed at the weapon, "You are entirely too bloodthirsty, you crazy bastard."

He looked around before collapsing to the ground, deactivating Inazuma, and lying comfortably on his back, "Frak. I'm talking to my sword. Damn, I'm lonely."

[member='Gav Arwell']

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom