Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I somehow deleted my inbox.

And I have no idea where the tech support is anymore.

Short story, my phone sucks, and even if I lock it it can turn on and post messages on Skype, open new tabs, and even reply to topics here. This time, its decides to turn off my inbox. I know, because when I opened the browser, there was my inbox, and a pop up saying I had turned it off. Of course, the pop up said 'turn back on?' Which I clicked.

Sadly though, my phone likes to sign me out. And Tada, I was signed out and it didn't let me reactivate.

Any idea how to turn it back on folks?

[member="Darth Ferus"]

Hit your name on the top bar (so it opens the dropdown menu which includes "My Profile", "My Settings", etc) and then go to Personal Messenger. When you load it up it'll ask you to reactivate your Inbox

[member="Snowflake"] [member="Darth Ferus"]

As Snow said, it should pop up from the get go. Otherwise the button to push should be on the bottom left side of the screen.

That's how it is on my phone. Just deactivated, ignored the prompt, then reactivated via stated button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom