Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech I-SO1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image Source: http://www.webjazba.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/webjazba-35.jpg
webjazba-35.jpg

Intent: A (usually) personal device for meditaton, relaxation, or scanning the outmost layer of tissue for records or models.
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: Cortana Gevui
Model: I-SO1
Modularity: Water from the I-SO1 can be replaced or modified. Computers and scanners inside of the I-SO1 can be changed or modified.
Production: Unique to Cortana Gevui. (Or more upon IC request.)
Material: Duraplast, Common Metals.
Description: Raising to be a famous materialistic artist, Cortana needed both a relaxation center and a better way to carve people's body without having them stand still uncomfortably for hours upon hours of time. As a result, a islolation chamber with a built in full round scanner was designed, with properties of an electrical input, a main computer which could be connected to transport or store information, balance and regulate heat with body tempature, and assist scan the area which is inside the device. Being made of both duraplast and common lay about metals allows the user to have a better sense of security while inside the device, and, if the time came, have some protection against oncoming destruction. While it can protect some damage, it is not made to support such. Should it lose it's power, the hatch will open automatically and the user will be defenseless. Small lights are a result of the scanners built inside of the device, which may be turned on or off, though without them the full scan may not be properly sorted. This device is supposed to be built inside a single confined space for few minutes to hour long uses. Water must be filtered or replaced after every use to prevent sickness.
Primary Source: N/A

RESEARCH REVIEW

Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review

Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review

WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review

SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review