Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I see you... [Vulcanus & Solan: Ask for Invite]

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
bqZQ0ws.gif
MuVqab8.png
Words hissed through the infinite darkness that awaits all evil men who are vanquished. Liquid and dark like that of a serpent, the voice slithered into the mind of Solan as he slept, visions of a fiery eye slipping into his subconscious. There was silence for what seemed like minutes, the black pit in the center of the eye watching Solan motionlessly. The heat from the lick of the flames, the darkness that surrounded it; everything felt so real, but it did not feel alive.

"I feel your anger. I sense your suffering. I know your hunger." the voice was without humanity, a lifeless whisper like that of a phantom. "You are weak, pathetic. Lesser. But I shall make you strong!"

The flames of the eye flared and a dark force bound itself around Solan's form, dragging him through the center of the inferno. He passed through, flames lashing at his skin as he another eye appeared before him; this time the pupil had taken the shape of a shadowy figure the color of endless night. Solan was drug through again and again as more eyes appeared, each time the shadowy figure becoming more defined and increasingly animated. Finally, Solan was drug through the final eye and thrown before an image obscured in smoke and fire.

The Shadowy figure towered above him, a great sword clenched in one hand and the head of a Yoda species in the other. "War is coming and you shall wield my power. The heads of all your enemies shall lay at your feet."

The figure dissolved as the flames closed in around it, the body shrinking and the inferno condensing until the eye floated before Solan once again. "I'll show you the power to return all you have lost."

[member="Spirit of Darth Vulcanus"]

What ever drugs Solan had been taking without memory were some powerful stuff... or atleast that is what he thought at first as he stared in admittedly fear at first. It was... mind numbing what he was seeing and he couldn't quite believe his mind was making this up until he realized something very clear and it was that this was in no way a dream. His eyes staring at the flames until the figure finally stopped and he stood before Solan with words meant to inspire fear and temptation. The problem was that even as Solan slowly and shakily stood within his own mind he looked at the greatsword with his breath coming out in the same shaking fashion. "And... why should i believe you..."

He tried to grasp the being before him, understand what he was seeing and think of ways to combat its influence but in truth he could not quite bring himself to it. His mental blocks keeping him Sane after the events of Makeb were straining more than enough already because of this spirits intrusion and he twitched a bit as he had to reinforce them consciously. "As for being weak, pathetic, i am not the one inside another's head..." He was still himself, the grin though clearly holding a tinge of fear was held and he had experienced thousand's of people's fears before. Even in the face of this man he would not quite bow to his fear or insecurities. He would have to try harder than that to inspire grovelling from a man who makes fear his weapon.

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Solan Charr"]

"Do not try to belittle your greaters boy for I hold the power you to bring back the ones you have lost" the voice repeated to Solan, the eye flaring in anger. "My power is great lesser! Even now I could scramble your mind, turn you to a useless husk! Luckily for you, I have use for your situation. Tell me, do you want to see your mother again?"

The apparition dug through the memories locked within Solan's head, grasping at the images of his mother being slaughtered at the hands of the misguided militiamen. Violently, Vulcanus thrust Solan back into the memory; recreating the scene around him like the galaxy's worst nightmare. As the scene replays before the young man, Vulcanus provides an ominous commentary. "Your mother and father were weak. Killed by pathetic men who were far below them as equals. You survived, killed them...but you are still nothing but the weak offspring of pathetic parents. You failed to save them because of this weakness and even now you are a failure! But I can make you strong! Together we can unleash your anger, your hate and use it to bring back your family!"

As the vision began to replay the slaughter of his parents over and over, Vulcanus continued his taunting; "You are weak, only I can make you strong enough to undo your failures!"

The first time it happened was bad, the next worst. But as the scene played over and over in his head he couldn't help but fall to his knees, staring blankly as it happened again and again until Solan's eyes glared and he screamed into the depths of his own mind. "GET OUT." He wasn't angry, not yet. But the pain was there and he struggled to his feet in his mind before the memory slammed into him again and his jaw clenched. Solan would again look to the scene and his hands tightened as his mind strained to hold back the other fatal memories. Too much of this and his mind would go into an overload of information and he would be a shaking worm on the ground... he was not going to be that. Not now or ever. "GET OUT BEFORE I FORCE YOU OUT."

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Solan Charr"]

A booming laughter filled the young boy's head, "yes! Run! Force me away! Do it, use your anger and force me away! But I will be back and I will keep coming back until your mind has rotted from the inside out!" the visions got more horrific now, the militiamen turned to ghoulish figures with snouts and fangs; gripping long twisted sickles as they attacked Solan's parents. More and more the dream diverged from reality, his parents began to scream out for him to save them; hellish flames engulfed them as they died as their faces burned away to reveal hollow skulls.

"Use your anger! It gives you power! Feel it growing inside of you! Caste me away or I shall kill you!"

The moment it changed from reality is the moment Solan's mind reinforced itself as he stopped twitching. His hands curled up tight till the hands were pale white. His eyes glared and he stood up slowly as he just started to laugh, his laugh wasn't that of someone who had lost his mind though as his eyes stared at the shadow if it was still there and if it wasn't he simply let his scythe materialize in his hand as he stared at the creatures that were quite obviously not real. He would then and without hesitation try once more to massacre them like he had years before as he spoke. "You know..." His scythe's blade would bare down ad cut into the first monster, still staring at the bloodshed and laughing again. "You think you scare me with these... fakes. I faced these as a child when they scared me worse and i felt pain... And you know what, i am angry, but right now i am absolutely karking livid and my anger is aimed at you my dear faceless friend... So why don't you stop hiding behind this damned memory."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom