Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech I-R Alpha One.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inquisition-Reconnaissance Gauntlet.
I-R Alpha One.​
8ef6ff3db0dd441251fbd0e23f1edc46_zpsiwxmopl3.jpg

Image Source: https://nz.pinterest.com/pin/122300946110239472/

Intent: A Gauntlet/Device that will simplify communication and explorative needs, designed for military purposes, lightweight and durable.
Development Thread: Materials used - Phrik, (Acquired here).
Manufacturer: Inquisition Industries Arms Division.
yGYzEFh.png

Model: I-R Alpha One.
Affiliation: Open Market.
Modularity: No.
Production: Minor.

Material: The initial layer around the arm, wrist and hand is made out of black leather. The component itself used for communication and land-mapping is comprised of a phrik frame for enhanced durability and protection of the device.

Classification: Other – Reconnaissance (Non-lethal armament).
Weight: 2 Kilograms.
Quality: 2 (Uncommon alloy/metals used in the manufacture of said product)
Special Features:

• Environmental sensor readout – The computing unit can send out a reading to map the surrounding land for 15 kilometers in every direction. The Map is then displayed in holographic detail for the user to safely determine their location and intended destination.
  • Movement detection readout – The ability to display a readout of all moving things within an eight kilometer radius, this is commonly sentient, using head signatures in co-operation with the environmental sensors to efficiently pick up on other personnel in the area.

• Holo-Communications display – Similar to commlinks though accessible via the wrist with a camera for holographic display of the recipient and the caller makes for quick and efficient communications during times such as riding a swoop or piloting a vehicle.

• Medical analysis readout – due to the material encased around the wrist, the device can read and display a read out of the wearers physical health, from heart rate to blood levels, stress and fatigue etc.

Description: The theory behind this design is rather straight forward, it’s a companion accessory to aid in the traversing of new/foreign worlds and remaining in close communication with the outside. Designed for reconnaissance work, the phrik ensures that the device itself does not easily ware or take damage during high stress situations.

Wrapping around the arm, the fabric has been lined with nano-machines that function for the medical side of the computing system, transferring an analysis of the wearer through the heart rate taken from the wrist and the temperature of the arm.

Though appearing much less like a glove that reaches the elbow, the cylinder design when activated, takes up the majority of the forearm, detaching and extending to display the holo-interface of which the wearer can access the primary functions, whether explorative, sensory or medical analysis as stated above.

Zarack Arkaos said:
Production: Mass-Produced. (Anyone).

Zarack Arkaos said:
Development Thread: Materials used - Phrik, (Acquired here).
I. To be able to use a Restricted Item in your Factory Submission, a writer must first complete the objective attached to the restricted item in a convincing manner that adds to the quality of the role-play thread. Standard development may grant between Unique and Limited production depending on the submission, with a maximum of Minor production following additional development. Below in alphabetical order are the items and their associated objectives.
The maximum production I am willing to allow, per the Restricted Materials rules, is minor production. I will also need to know which posts in this thread are being used for this submission.

[member="Braith Achlys"]

Sorry but the Dev thread's been put up there wrong on my part, I meant to add that thread as proof of possession of the resource, not the creation of the gauntlet itself. This is my first submission so I apologize in advance for the mistakes >.>

For a Dev thread to be successful, I'm guessing you'd want to see the gauntlet in use. If so I can get on to that ASAP.

Zarack Arkaos said:
[member="Braith Achlys"]

Sorry but the Dev thread's been put up there wrong on my part, I meant to add that thread as proof of possession of the resource, not the creation of the gauntlet itself. This is my first submission so I apologize in advance for the mistakes >.>

For a Dev thread to be successful, I'm guessing you'd want to see the gauntlet in use. If so I can get on to that ASAP.
Just the obtaining of the resources is fine unless further development is necessary following that. The only thing you are required to have development for, as far as I have read over the submission, is for the phrik you're using.

[member="Braith Achlys"]

Okay wonderful!

Page Five of that thread, solely my second, third and fourth post on said page show the acquisition of the resource and Page six has my final post leaving Demonsgate with the alloy in hand ( so to speak).

Production has been edited to Minor per your suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom