Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I never though I would be here. Like ever

Korriban
Czerka Arms Corporation HQ

let me tell you know, I never thought about being here. Even when i was a Mechanic for the Arkanian Government back before the Gulag Plague, I used to have a few of their weapons. it has been so long since I have been back at my no longer home, that it was hard to remember which ones I had. They were known for their Slugthrowers and it was always fun to go and shoot a few rounds here and there.

but now as a mechanic, I was coming for a job opening for the Corporation. I looked up at the large building Wondering what had happened in the past few months that allowed me to get here. I shook my head and walked up the steps into the building. I looked to see a woman atendent. And well, that was one thing I hated.

Walking up, I spoke in a whisper, and well, hidden from her. "I'm.. uh.. here about the.... um Mechanic job?"

[member="Tyri Lsu"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom