Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Need Something To Do!

Juggerduck

Just another avatar for Cyttorak
Anyone in need of an unstable, Force-using Yuuzhan Vong priest with a amphistaff lightsaber? My preference would be for someone not so cynical that they're immune to being surprised and maybe a little saddened by bad guy stuff, or, alternatively, someone like Harley Quinn who just wants to blow up a star terminal for kicks. Money not as important as shared experience. Force Users welcome, especially if they can teach as they go without thinking that mocking = training.

50H31

Seeker of Enlightenment
Pretty certain any interaction we'd have would be either a convoluted theological debate, or just beating the ever-living daylights out of each other. I'm not necessarily opposed to either, but I don't see it going nicely IC. Still, if you want to confront the strange, godless monk, it would be one hell of a trip.

Juggerduck

Just another avatar for Cyttorak
[member="50H31"], the only thing I could think of would be a road trip where we take a landspeeder across Tatooine, discuss theology and kill Jawas and Sand People while listening to Leonard Cohen. :)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lin-a2lTelg[/youtube]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom