Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Need Clones

[member="Sylvanan Tal'Verda"] has a cloning company as well.
And he happens to have built the Red Ravens a facility on Antecedent..

So if you want to deal with people who can guarantee quality and discretion and don't care about much beyond credits...

[member="Nyos Val"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Nyos Val"]

Spaarti Creations clones

clonetroopers.jpg

Others
ea724f8a70b0ebaa70c5f51fc95a46eb5eeb2b6f5c0a4a4c14d0bf5067819bc3.jpg

[member="Nyos Val"]

Spaarti has a lot of canon drawbacks to their methods, but since I am being baited and do not feel like an argument with certain folks (look what you'll get to work with, yaay~.. ) I'll leave it at that ;)

tumblr_inline_mgqwb2aP9u1qi21hi.gif

Okay one last point.. Wanna get involved with people with ulterior motives, or just folks who like credits and networking? ;)

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Small detail. Spaarti Creations clones were notoriously less effective than Kamino clones in canon, because they were created far more quickly and as a result their training came solely from flash-imprinting them with basic combat training.

The original clone army was not made by Spaarti Creation, it was only after Palpatine started to resupply the Grand Army with reinforcements from Spaarti Creation Clones that they were introduced to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom