Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I must break you.

A brilliant pair of lights filled the sky as Thorsawn's ship approached the planet surface of Eol Sha. The ship touched down and the ramp slowly extended, revealing a large figure. He took a step onto the planet before bursting into pure laughter and joy. The highly muscled figure approached the lava, only to see another what appeared to be a, sentient. He just stood there, staring at the creature. Lava popped up from now and then but that was pretty much all the action to be seen at the moment. However, his laughter picked up. It filled the air...just the insane and extremely loud chuckling. He then slowly extended his right hand, then his index finger. "YOU!" The Gen'Dai barked.

[member="Mrrew"]

Mrrew had been on the planet tracking Fireworms, for a client in the outer rim. So far, no luck. The Guild had caught fireworms once before... and the hunter had returned with a broken leg, and severe burns. This time, Mrrew was being careful. The Togorian walked only along the raised rocks on the lava shore, as not to burn his bare paws, and watched the magma fields carefully. He was dressed inh is usual garments; leather vest, Lotek'k jacket, bandoleir and gunbelt, hanging with a blaster pistol and sword, and his Chiru rifle in his hands. He was expecting to be ambushed any moment by a Fireworm. What he wasn't expecting, however, was a large Gen'Dai.

Mrrew slowly turned to the sound of laughter, frowning as the figure appeared.... What the feth?

[member="Thorsawn"]

He slowly made his way down the steep hill, stopping mid-way. "I AM THE BRINGER OF GALACTIC...DESTRUCTION! CHAOS...INCARNITE! THE...GRINDER!" The creature bellowed, slowly beginning to approach [member="Mrrew"]. He came to a halt only a few feet away from the Togorian, a grin on his face. "Kneel...kneel before me, weakling. I pity you...your a disgrace but I shall spare your pathetic life if you obey my commands. Kneel!" He barked, staring into the eye's of the creature in front of him.

[member="Mrrew"]

...This was new.

The Togorian just stared at [member="Thorsawn"] for a few moments, wondering what the feth it was, and what he was on... Glitterstim? Could be glitterstim. maybe Ryll. No, that's not strong enough... Probably glitterstim.

Mrrew stared at the Gen'dai for another few moments, before he truned around as if nothing had happened, and contineud to walk along the rocks.

He stared in shock for a few moments before releasing a roar of anger, lurching forward and attempting to send a punch shooting into the creature's back. He continued to roar, outraged by the disrespect he was receiving.

[member="Mrrew"]

Mrrew was practically flung across the rocks from the suprise hit. The Togorian landed a few meters away on a small outcropping of volcanic rock, growling under his breath. Fantastic, it wasn't just a spice addict. It was a lunatic spice addict. Mrrew just sighed, and plucked his Chiru rifle off the ground as he stood up...

"Turn around. Go back to your ship."

[member="Thorsawn"]

"Pathetic!" He barked. He stared into [member="Mrrew"]'s eyes, anger frozen on his face. He slowly continued to approach the creature, the anger remaining. "YOU ARE A MERE MORTAL! YOU SHOULD BE KNEELING!" He shouted, obviously outraged. "I must break you", The creature said in a low and deep tone, clenching his fist tightly.

...Mrrew just pulled the trigger to his Chiru rifle. A dart sharp enough to puncture Terentatek hide, filed with tranqulizer strong enough to down a Leviothon, sprung from the end of the barrel towards [member="Thorsawn"]'s chest. Then another one. And another one. One at his shoulder. One at his leg. The Togorian just kept firing until it ran out of ammo... It was hard to down a druggy. Even though any one of the darts filled with SmartTranq qould've adapted to it's target, whether it was an Ewok or a Gorog, to tranqulize it safely... You can't be to safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom