Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Make Twi'lek Stuff

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
Yeah, this is 100% xenophobic.​
I'm your resident twi'lek.​
I love twi'leks. I love writing twi'leks. I love working with twi'leks. My first character here was a twi'lek.​
I'd like to see more twi'leks. :D
If you want to play a twi'lek character but can't find the color you're looking for (Everyone's an Aayla Secura or Talon these days. :p), link me to an avatar image you'd like edited, and I'll color you something new! :D

Hm. Every color, you say? *is clearly a rare color* :p

I realize that albino and obsidian-skinned twi'leks aren't a normal thing to see. I only wish that they were remembered. :)
[member="Beowoof"]

Beowoof

Darth Elecebra said:
I realize that albino and obsidian-skinned twi'leks aren't a normal thing to see. I only wish that they were remembered. :)
I'd never heard of obsidian-skinned twi'leks before, to be honest! :)

I'm just going by the twi'lek spectrum, as it were. I can surely make an 'Albino' tag for you if you would like, though! :)

EDIT: Except I see you already have one. :p

Kassurra, sisters.

(ooc - I wanted to try something different and have always liked the Twi'lek. Looking at this thread though perhaps I should remake my character as a male. ;) )

Beowoof

[member="Daesh'aziveri"]

It would be nice to see some male twi'leks around! :)

The trouble is in finding a good picture! Let me know when you do. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom