Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I made a song!

Well, that's a lie, I actually took an existing song and added my own lyrics before singing it. I know I'm not the best at singing and feedback would be appreciated :) .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8A42DAwZ3Y&feature=youtu.be

Rhurek Thane

Dr. Cantanker0us, M.D.
You may not be the best singer, but you are better than I. MUCH better than I.
There are singers and there are songwriters, you my friend are a songwriter. The lyrics are good, the music is catchy, and I think you've got some talent.
Just don't go singing for Simon Cowell. ;P

Thanks :) I've actually not been learning singing for too long, so I'm rather proud of this. The furthest I've gotten so far is a prep test, but I do enjoy songwriting for sure (though this is my first attempt at it).

Aw, I love this! It takes such guts to share your art like this. I know I get nervous every time I upload myself singing! I think your lyrics are great, and your voice shows promise. Keep doing both, and be sure to post your new stuff! I'll definitely be following. :)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Kha'ro"]
I'm loving your lyrical ability! ^^' If I'm going to be completely honest, critical and constructive, there are a few places where I'd change a couple words to match the syllables with the rhythm, and maybe cut the repetition out of the hook in lieu of just reiterating the last syllable (particularly the "Die die die" thing, heh), but otherwise this is pretty awesome and talented. :D

You have some serious balls of steel, I'll give you that, my man.

[member="Cheshire"]

I appreciate any constructive criticism. I did notice the lyrics being slightly hard to sing at some points, but found it hard to think of alternatives. I did alter some lyrics while making the song. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom