Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship I.M.D. Pipistrelle MkI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batwing89.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To make a stealth Interceptor/bomber, for future unique carrier
  • Image Source: Here
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Restricted Missions: Stygium Crystals, got here
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Independent Military Developers
  • Model: I.M.D. Pipistrelle MkI
  • Affiliation: Darth Banshee
  • Production: Limited 1 squadron only at a time
  • Material: Turadsteel, Stygium Crystals, and trainsteel view port
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Fighter
  • Length: 10m
  • Width: 4m
  • Height: 3m
  • Armament: High
  • 2 Repeating Laser Cannons
  • 2 hardpoints for bombs or torpedoes (must be declared in first post, or considered proton missile)
  • Defenses: High
  • Squadron Count: 6
  • Maneuverability Rating: Average
  • Speed Rating: Moderate
  • Hyperdrive Class: none
SPECIAL FEATURES

• Ejector Seat

• Basic Warheads Countermeasure Launcher (10 Chaff bursts or 7 Flares)

• Standard Communications Array

• Advanced Deflector Shield Generator

• Standard Ion Engines

• Standard Life Support Systems

• Standard Navigational Systems

• Standard Sensor Array

• Standard Targeting Systems

• Can Enter Atmosphere and Land

• Ion/emp defend circuits

• Gravity Modulator
Strengths:
  • Steath
  • Good Arment
  • Good defensive capability
Weaknesses:
  • No hyperdrive
  • Not brilliant against against capital ships
  • ​vulnerable when decloaking
  • ​vulnerable to barrage weapons whilst cloaked

Description: The Pipistrelle was designed to be stealth interceptor, capable of taking other interceptors on by surprise. Though due to size and complexity of the ship, sacrifice had to be made, like the hyperdrive, so it need a lift home and to battle. Also due to size the power supply had to have a management system, which meant whilst stealth field was up guns and deflector shields did not operate, though the repeating laser cannons, where the first to come online as they decloaked, meaning they could do an ambush attack on the enemy, the shields came on after. This meant they could damage or destroyed much easier, during the power transfer. Also due to size ratio, they scrapped the torpedo launchers, and had just two hard points. These could use either missiles or bombs, but these where only arment they had that could hurt a capital ship, if they had one that could. Though dropping or launching them did give away the interceptors postion, which meant they could be targeted with barrage of weapons or one with area of effect, and without the shields, they had to rely on the strong armour hull they had.

Darth Banshee said:
Restricted Missions: Stygium Crystals, got here
This thread is insufficient in providing a complete story for obtaining stygium. My suggestion would be to complete a separate roleplay with the person who bought your stygium to better flesh out the events that took place while mining it.

[member="Darth Ananta"] may I ask why it is?
As I did what I thought was authorised when I asked the question about the thread.

sabrina said:
does an auction count as a dev thread, for the person holding an auction?
if the company does mining, as part activities.

Cira said:
[member="Lyth Meran"]

Vehicle if it can move.

[member="sabrina"]

Yes, if it is roleplayed out.

[member="Jak Sandrow"]

If you make a commission thread to craft an item, that counts as one.
I did role play it out and did not include a couple bids, if not done in character, to get my ten post count.
Though if their is something I missed, I like to know incase I want to do this way again.

Darth Banshee said:
[member="Darth Ananta"] may I ask why it is?
As I did what I thought was authorised when I asked the question about the thread.

I did role play it out and did not include a couple bids, if not done in character, to get my ten post count.
Though if their is something I missed, I like to know incase I want to do this way again.
The content posted in the auction was with very little focus on the details of the mission that was required to utilize stygium. If the thread you had utilized placed a greater amount of detail or information on the mining aspect of the thread, which was the mission requirement to utilize stygium, you would be fine.

In order for the factory to accept this auction as a restricted mission, however, I will need a more fleshed out story. You can do this by continuing the same thread and adding more detail to your character's time mining, or any number of ways which flesh out the objective set for the restricted mission for mining stygium.

[member="Darth Ananta"] no their is more than one squadron, but unless deployed on carrier I intend to make a later date. Then numbers will be listed, so the judge can decide if the amount I put on the carrier is to many. So unless on said carrier, then only one squadron will be deployed.

Darth Banshee said:
[member="Darth Ananta"] no their is more than one squadron, but unless deployed on carrier I intend to make a later date. Then numbers will be listed, so the judge can decide if the amount I put on the carrier is to many. So unless on said carrier, then only one squadron will be deployed.
Just put a note in your submission that only one squadron may be deployed at a time or something. Preferably at the bottom of the submission. If you decide to change this at a latter date you can request a starship modification.

Darth Banshee said:
Squadron Count: 12
Lower this to 6 and you will move straight to secondary. All of your other ratings are balanced out for its production by having no hyperdrive, lowering this to 6 will justify having two High ratings whilst retaining two average ratings at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom