Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Love War

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Irys Arist'lar"]

Boot steps rang loudly through the near empty halls of the odd little building that the secretary had sent him to. There was little decoration and even less color within the long corridor. The fine edges and slight cutting smoothness of the walls told of efficiency, technology, and futuristic design.

This came as no surprise to him.

This was the Techno Union after all, efficiency was their game. He remembered well fighting alongside some of them back when he had still called himself a Son of Titan. He had always found the people here to be rather agreeable. They all had jobs to do, and all of them were committed to those jobs. It was really how a faction should be run, no politics, no silly religions, just business.

Kiran liked that.

He liked it a lot.

The Zeltron liked it enough in fact to seek out a contract with them not the other way around. That was rare for Saeva Incorporated, rare for any Private Military company, but working for the Techno Union would provide a steady stream of work and income. Something that he could use to grow Saeva out onto more worlds.

That was important.

[member="Kiran Vess"]

Kiran would find himself in a fairly standard meeting room. A deliberately relaxed environment for Irys, a staff officer from the marines, and a civil servant from the government to have an informal discussion with the contractor ahead of any formal negotiations.

Khallesh stood as the tall man entered, politely offering her hand. "I'm Admiral Irys Arist'lar, this is Captain Dyn Wist'lon, and Luke Darnell," she said indicating the Bothan Marine and human civil servant respectively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom