Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Love The Way You Jiggle When You Punch [ HK ]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
#1 Mao

Mao
Major Mao

• 79 posts

Neutral

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:20 PM

@HK-36

“Yo Mao...” Chuckled out Moag, one of OmegaPyrE’s security personal attached to review all of the security holo-feeds of OmegaPyrE’s grounds. The Corellian native was a rather muscular fellow, for a techie slicer that is, at about 6’3 and over 230 standard pounds of hard muscle. He could easily down a man, but had more of a liking to such things with wires, and datachips, and anything he could slice. As it was, Moag and Mao had a certain understanding when it came to the new recruits that entered the premises of OmegaPyrE. She brought him whiskey, he gave her complete access to all the holo feed she would want. Nothing particularly dangerous or illegal in a sense, but she wanted to make sure that she kept her trainee’s under a watchful eye. It just so happened that this was also the best way to snag the best looking potential recruits before any of the other trainers swooped in for the kill.

“Mmhmm?” The Firrerreo in question hummed out in response. She sat on a lazy boy black leather chair, legs propped up on one of the computer consoles, one hand stretched and lying over her head on the chair in rather relax position. It was her time to hide, and this was the closet place she could find. A cigarra rested in between her lips, and a single trail of white smoke curled up from the dimly glowing tip before being sucked up into the air vent.

“Looks like we got you another one.” Moag drawled out, his fingers clicking a rather lazy tattoo on the keyboard as he zoomed in on the holo feed at the new male. “Wanna take a gander?”

Mao gave a small smirk, the cigarra moving idly in between her lips before she pulled it away with two fingers. Out gushed a stream of spicy white smoke from her mouth, creating a blue white haze that she quickly passed through as she dropped her booted feet to the floor and rose.

“A new one eh?” She drawled out with an arch of her eyebrow, walking the last couple of feet towards the screen. She leaned forward towards it, her bright cobalt eyes scanning the image. Mao gave a low and appreciative whistle at the man standing at the reception area. The shimmering blue white image of the holovideo feed didn’t do him justice, but at the very least, Mao could tell that this man was a looker. She leaned forward to try to get a better look, the long strands of her two toned blue and black hair falling forward to caress her cheeks with its softness as she studied the individual. She wore a blue grey jacket with a slate gray tank top underneath that clung to the voluptuous swell of her breasts. Tight black leather pants hugged the mile long stretch of her legs before being tucked into black knee high boots. Hung low at her waist was her belt, with her Westar-34 blaster pistol holstered over her right hip. She had other weapons on her, but they were concealed, and unless someone was willing to peel off those layers of clothing off her, she wasn’t going to show them to anyone soon.

Mao.png​

#2 HK-36

HK-36
The Iron Knight

• 1,896 posts

Excellent

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:42 PM

@Mao
It was HK of course, in his new HRD body, his hair groomed, he had a short beard, his hair dark brown, just as his eyes, he had a stern look on his face but it was not unwelcoming, his eyes were friendly as the droid was usually in his metal body. He wore comfortable clothes, looser combat pants with a white t-shirt and a nerf leather-jacket, just his shatterpistol and training lightsaber hidden under it.
HK waited at the door, he looked up to the camera by it, speaking loud enough for anyone, guard on the other side of the door or through the recording, was able to hear
"I am Second Lieutenant Iron Knight, of the Iron Company, and I am here to claim a date with Major Mao."
He looked up to the camera, looking directly at it with a smirk
"Major has claimed to be able to kick my shiny metal ass to Corellia and back again, well I am here to tell her:"
He gave a wink to the camera with a dashing mischievous smirk
"'I would like to see you try, Major.'"

KRbYgJs.jpg6g9b3o.jpg9jqCvba.jpgtumblr_mrhw4cwu161sxkosfo1_250.png​
hk36_zpsb07e7366.jpg​
^Signature made by Tirdarius​
"Oh, and I am not an HK droid."
"Growl."

#3 Mao

Mao
Major Mao

• 79 posts

Neutral

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:47 PM

@HK-36

“Mao...” Chuckled out one of the security personal attached to review all of the holo-feeds.

“mmmhmm…” She hummed out with an arch of her eyebrow, before straightening, her bright cobalt eyes never leaving the display screen.

“If you are looking to get that one, you best move quick.” Said Moag with a hint of amusement. “Looks like your competition is heading over to the reception area as well.”

Oceanic orbs snapped over at another security display screen, and she uttered a curse as she spun on her heel, her hair fluttering as she gave Moag a smirking grin over her shoulder and waved a hand in goodbye. “Ya should know me better Moag… I aim ta win.”

With that, she spun on her heel towards the exit, her hair fluttering in a blue black curtain behind her. That being said, it was a good thing she left before hearing the so called claims by the Second Lieutenant.

Her boots clipped a loud brisk tattoo on the floor, her eyes constantly observing her surroundings as she quickly made her way to the reception area. Ignoring the receptionist, Mao gave a wide grin and slowed down her walk to a cocky swagger. She came to a stop just a couple of feet from him; her hip cocked to the right, while her hand came to rest over the smooth curve of her hip. With a quirked brow she belted out in her usual aggressive brogue,

“Oi! Who t'frak are ya?”

Mao.png​

#4 HK-36

HK-36
The Iron Knight

• 1,896 posts

Excellent

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:08 AM

@Mao
HK turned to the door to see Major Mao enter the scene
“Oi! Who tha frak are ya?”
HK put his hands on his own hips with a smirk
"Forget me so soon, Major? It is bloody me, HK, we met during my arrest of RC when I handed him to you, tried to charm you with poetry, and then I watched you kick his ass so I challenged you to a duel?"
He spread his arms with a grin, watching Mao
"So here I am for our date, Major, think you can kick my ass?"
He crossed his arms at his waist
"Lady Protector gave me this new body for various purposes, and do not worry, Major."
He gave her a wink
"It feels real all over."

hk36_zpsb07e7366.jpg​
"Growl."

#5 Mao

Mao
Major Mao

• 79 posts

Neutral

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:00 AM

@HK-36

Cobalt eyes bore into the HRD's own, the smoke of her thick cigar rising up towards the air vents in curls of white smoke. Her expression was blank, her teeth lightly clamped round the end of her cigar as her nicitating membranes swept over her eyes to ease the sting of the smoke.

Then without further ado, she jerked the cigar from her lips with two fingers, spun on her heel of her boot back towards the direction from whenst she came. Blowing a thick cloud of smoke from her golden lips, Mao muttered out,"Karkin' bludy piece o'kathhound chit. MOAG! What kind o'karkin' sithspittin' joke is this?!" she bellowed out, making her way back to the security room.

And leaving HK behind.

Mao.png​

#6 HK-36

HK-36
The Iron Knight

• 1,896 posts

Excellent

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:36 AM

@Mao
HK rolled his eyes as he slipped behind Mao quickly
"Major Mao, it is me, and I will have that fight that I came here for."
HK spoke coldly holding a door that swung back at him after Mao pushed through it
"You will not deny me combat after the show of your hand-to-hand skills during RC's capture, frankly, that would be teasing."
HK tried to catch Mao by her shoulder
"So, I insist, Major Mao, either meet me in combat arena or I will tackle you right here."
The droid growled out
"Please."
He added, he did not wanted to be rude after all

hk36_zpsb07e7366.jpg​
"Growl."

#7 Mao

Mao
Major Mao

• 79 posts

Neutral

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:05 PM

@HK-36

The hand that was to grab the shoulder would soon see the deft quickness in the Firrerreo as she whirled around, one hand making to grab his wrist to twist, pull, then shove the man face first against the wall in a cloud of cigar smoke.

If she was successful, well, enter the typical Mao sneer and the following words, "...try it fraker and ah'll 'ave yer tits fer garters."

Mao.png​

#8 HK-36

HK-36
The Iron Knight

• 1,896 posts

Excellent

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:30 PM

@Mao
HK let her do it, the slam did little to his HRD body, he smirked only, he liked when Mao was fiesty
"You can try, Major."
He said with a grin as he slammed the metal shoulderblades back into Mao with a push of his back, trying to get more space between them as he run up the wall slightly, launching himself back into her with a powerful push of his mechanical legs, he was trying to head-butt her in the face with the back of his head in a surprise attack.

hk36_zpsb07e7366.jpg​
"Growl."

#9 Mao

Mao
Major Mao

• 79 posts

Neutral

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:49 AM

@HK-36

Her feet slid back at the push, fire-sapphire eyes glittering as she gave a grunt, her quick movements allowing her to jerk her head back, avoiding the headbutt to the face.

"TCH!" came the clucking of her tongue, the shift of her weight turning her body and jerking the lock of his arm to try and swing him over again face first against the OTHER wall of the corridor. "O' wee bit fethin' feisty, aren't we?" came her sneer, her nicitating membranes sweeping over her eyes to protect them.

Mao.png​

#10 HK-36

HK-36
The Iron Knight

• 1,896 posts

Excellent

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:05 PM

@Mao
HK smirked as he was thrown against the other wall, this time he stopped the movement, using his foot to kick the wall and cancel out the momentum, using his other foot then as a pivot point to use all of the power of his mechanical HRD body to slam Mao back against the wall, swinging her 180 degrees to slam her back against the wall she just tried to slam HK against
"I am usually peaceful and pacifistic Major, but there comes time I have to get all the fiesty out of my system. Cultists and other minions are no challange, and I do not enjoy slaughter as much as I enjoy a good fight, and you are a good fight, are you not, Major?"
HK grinned

hk36_zpsb07e7366.jpg​
"Growl."

#11 Mao

Mao
Major Mao

• 79 posts

Neutral

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:48 PM

@HK-36

Mao gave a savage grunt, her eyes flashing sapphire fire as her body went crashing against the wall with a heavy thud. The natural body memory had her chin tucked in so her head wouldn't crack against the wall, but she was already moving to attack.

She went down, ducking out of his grasp, again, reaching over to take a hold of his hand, hoping to lock it behind him with a twist... and continue the wall smashing.

"Oh ah'll give ya a frakin' bludy gud fight."

Mao.png​

#12 HK-36

HK-36
The Iron Knight

• 1,896 posts

Excellent

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:00 PM

@Mao
Getting locked with his arm behind his back was romantic and intimate and all, this writer is sure Mao's writer loves it since it is their preferred technique so far, eyebrow wiggle, but HK would rather face Mao instead of having her breathing down his neck all the time.

When Mao ducked out of the grasp, HK spun quickly, trying to deliver a half-turn kick aimed at her waistline, although in this scenario, since she was ducking, it would probably be aimed at her leg. He was fast, thanks to the mechanical muscles, and the move would allow him to avoid her grasping his arms to lock him again and allow him to turn and face her.

He smirked at her comment, only giving her a wink as he turned back to her with the swift kick

hk36_zpsb07e7366.jpg​
"Growl."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom