Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Just Want to Fit In....Somewhere

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
As the title sudjests, I've been looking for a place for Kay to fit in since the fall of the CSA nearly two years ago. I was going to kill her off by the end of this year after writing her on and off for 20 years, but those plans fell through as the interest in the big story arc to go with it was next to nothing. I can't allow her to go out without a bang, so I dropped that idea altogether.

So now I've been poking around and since my dear friend [member="Romeo Sin"] decided to come back and restart this; the faction ad alone was enough for me to look and it and see that it'd be the type of government that Kay could get behind. Now what she would do amongst the group I have no idea. But she'd try to stay away from politics for as long as possible. .

So we'll see if this works or if I'll just have to shelve her until I can figure out a different way for her to die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom