Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I find you aPalling!

"As you have said....you were helpful and resourceful. But your purpose has drawn to it's end."
Rooting deeper thoughts of horror and fear into the employed man's mind, Darth Venefica ripped and tore relentlessly until the man fell to the ground drooling and whimpering like a catatonic patient imprisoned in a dark, dank cell in a long forgotten asylum. Watching the fool grip his nails into the duracrete floor until they broke whilst the last hope of his sanity washed away, she smiled turning away from the puddle of what was once a well educated man who knew how to procure information on practically anything lost. She had long vanquished killing for pleasure, but this act of destroying the mental capacity of this hired hand was her version of mercy.
With both Little Fella and Agrona following behind her, she gingerly walked toward the waiting shuttle docked under a canopy of trees. Mentally she thanked the man for all his hard work, at last giving her the direction she needed to go in quest of yet another artifact to add to her collection.
"Why did you not simply kill the man, Mother? Wouldn't that have been more polite?"
Agrona, like her sister, was created by Darth Venefica; both taking the mantle of daughter to Darth Venefica's mantle of Mother. Unlike her sister, she didn't posses a tongue to communicate, so only through telepathy could she be heard. Unlike her sister, the once full-blood Miraluka resembled more monster than her former species; her horns and powerful tail adding to her dangerous nature even with her extensive strength in the Force.
Little Fella beeped when the shuttle came into view.
"Agrona....dear....killing is not always the solution to every problem."

The Maleficum dropped out of hyperspace, falling in line with several transport ships already orbiting the planet of Drogheda, whose captains were eager to fill their vessel's bellies fat with rich ore from the surface. Emerging from the Maleficum was a lone shuttle where Little Fella, Agrona, and Darth Venefica waited to reach the surface for different reasons.
"Drogheda is a civilized world....but it's not without it's problems of corruption. We have a plan of action and we will follow it the best we can."
The item they had come for was in the possession of a corrupt, rich individual who would not readily give up anything from his prized collection. Credits would not be of any use, so the trio planned to steal, and kill if need be, to obtain the prize. But killing, if it came to it, would be only justified if their self preservation was threatened; which it could considering the man they were robbing.
"When we land....you two know what to do. Remember...both of you....everything rests on timing."

The shuttle landed, the docking fees paid, and the trio split up. Little Fella went with Agrona where they were to scope out the mansion, from a safe distance, to gauge the security guarding it whilst Darth Venefica headed to the main cantina to make inquiries about the man, posing as a potential partner in procuring collectibles. They agreed to meet up at a shady hotel to discuss what they learned.
Little Fella and Agrona
The pair moved through the crowded streets, which was teeming with overwhelming activity, with several stares tossed in their general direction. Mostly the stares where tossed at Agrona, who could not actually see them, due to her appearance. Little Fella, on the other hand, could see the stares and if he could smile, would have done so. Rarely did he get the opportunity to venture out and he was going to make the most of it.
After some walking, the crowed streets began to thin out as they moved from the business district to the residential areas. Several mansions and high-end houses flanked the street, promoting the financial standings of their occupants. However, there was only one mansion that had sentries and guard towers consistently keeping watch; and it was this mansion that mattered to the duo.
Slowing their pace as they approached the overly expensive home, Agrona took a head count of the guards and the locations of the guard towers; while Little Fella recorded the three different styles of panels next to the main gate and the side gate. The side gate, potentially, was a service entrance where supplies such as food and other facets of necessities where ushered in.
Not wanting to risk drawing attention to themselves, they only made one pass before ducking down a side street to circle back to the business district to wait for Darth Venefica at the hotel.

Darth Venefica
Utilizing the Sith spell, Mask, the Swamp Witch altered her facial appearance to hid the apparent Darkside corruption on her face; and her true look. Her outfit she fashioned the best she could despite the robe was fused to her body; and she took great lengths to hid her hilt though it was always close at hand. Entering the cantina she strolled to a nearby, empty table taking a seat. After ordering a drink, she scanned the area and found the person she was looking for. The woman, a tall blonde with a muscular build, was the one she had opted to contact who in turn would aid her in getting an audience with the real target.
Using the Force, she gently implanted a series of suggestive thoughts into the woman's head until the woman rose from her own table; joining Darth Venefica at hers.
"Have we met?"
Playing the role she chose for herself, Darth Venefica smiled offering the empty chair to the woman.
"I believe it was back on Coruscant....at the art display. I'm Meaghan Vil."
Snapping her fingers together, the woman sat down.
"I remember you now. You were looking for ancient artifacts associated with the Jedi and Sith Orders. Sadly, I have nothing to offering you currently. Seems with the ongoing wars traveling has been rather tight."
"I know...but actually I was hoping you could help me get a meeting with Mr. Poy."
"Ah, yes. Mr. Poy is the man to see for such things Give me a couple of hours and I'll contact you letting you know if such a meeting has been set-up."

"The meeting was not as productive as I hoped....but the wheels have been put in motion."
Darth Venefica listend as her daughter and droid gave their accounts of what they discovered about the mansion. When they fell silent, she began thrumming a lone finger against her lips; thinking intently. The security would pose problems, so everything rested on her getting a meeting with this Mr. Poy.
"We'll wait and see if a meeting takes place....if not....I'll bring down some troops to cause a distraction. You two will aid the troopers as we assault the mansion. If the meeting is a go...I'll go in alone and you two will molest the security force outside. Yes, Agrona....I'm sure."
She didn't want to directly assault the mansion. If this happened, not only would security need to be addressed but they would have to deal with but the local authorities as well. This didn't bode well with the Sith Lady. She wanted to get that artifact as quickly as possible; and with little to no interaction outside Mr. Poy and his hired muscle.
To end this scenario, her com link chirped and the woman's voice on the other side expressed good news. A meeting had been secured.

After giving it some further thought, Darth Venefica felt it would serve her daughter and droid if that had some assistance; a back-up plan if the meeting went south. She ordered from her ship to have them deliver five Dagobah Knights, dressed in civilian attire, to meet them near the mansion. If this meeting began to pose problems, through their mental link Darth Venefica could contact Agrona and the girl would lead the 'civilians' against the security force guarding the outer territory of the mansion; thus creating a distraction.
With her orders and details given to the entire party, she cast Mask on herself and proceeded to the main gate, where she was granted entrance into the grounds then the mansion itself. Flanked by two guards, she was led to the main banquet room where she took a seat facing the only entrance into the room. Alone, she waited for Mr. Poy to join her; wondering what the man was really like. The rumours around the art scene was that he was a shrewd man, fair but overwhelmingly full of himself. Perhaps she could use his unwavering pride against him.
Mr. Poy entered the room, appearing to be a cyborg. His body was more machine than man and this was an advantage the Sith Lady knew she could exploit.

"Welcome to my humble home, Miss Swanson. Please, indulge yourself with a drink."
Darth Venefica, aka Miss Swanson, looked at the wine decanter with it's green fluid floating freely. She wasn't much of a drinker, and if she was, there was no way she would take any drink from this man. She didn't trust him, though there was no reason not too, but she didn't want to give him any advantage over her; including a spiked drink to dull her senses.
"Thank you...but I'll refrain for now."
The expression on his face spoke volumes.
"So I've been told you are a collector yourself. Not many upstanding citizens such as ourselves have the time or financial means to maintain such a hobby. But I'm slightly curious as to why you are here or what you may think you may accomplish from this meeting?"
Placing her hands on the table, she stared into the man's eyes smiling from ear to ear.
"It's come to my understanding Mr. Poy that you are in possession of a rare...artifact of the Sith."
"Is that so? And what artifact do you think I possess?"
"Let's be fair....we both know you possess it. And I would like to purchase it from you."
"Ah....you mean the holocron. Sorry you came all this way but if you know how I conduct business in terms of my prized possessions then you know it's not for sell."
"But I can offer you a great deal that no other collector can reasonably promise."
"Oh? And what is that?"
"Your life."

Mr Poy's fabricated eyebrows went up. Feeling disrespected, he tried to rise from his chair and found he couldn't.
"I'm not in the business of thievery....or killing. I'm offering you a chance to give me what I want....end....of...story."
In spite of his predicament, the fool tried to stand again. When he couldn't, he tried to activate the com link embedded on his wrist only it replied with static. Rising to her feet, dropping the illusion, Darth Venefica casually walked over to the mandroid.
"You can call for all the help you want.....but they won't come."
Struggling as it may, Mr. Poy attempted everything his mechanical body could do, but to no avail. Finally settling on defeat, he sat still.
"Who or what are you?"
"Who I am....Darth Venefica of the Sith Empire. What am I....well....that's easier to explain."
Calling upon the Force, she slammed the cyborg face first into the table, holding him there as she dragged a broken, dirty nail across his mechanical back. Leaning into his nearest ear, she let out a swamped filled breath.
"I'm the killer...murder....of those that stand between me and what I want. I could kill you and raise you for my own needs. I could boil your insides out but what I want is the....holocron"
"If I give it to you, will let me live?"
"Scout's truth I will."
"Then feth you!"
With a small tweak of her hand, she broke his neck.

She fumbled around his pockets until she found an odd, but interesting, looking passkey. Twirling the item in the palm of her hand, she thanked the dead man, pocketed the key, and headed toward the exit. Rushing into the room, two security guards emerged to check on the hand that fed them; only to be gripped by two invisible hands and pinned against the wall. Whilst she stared into the faces of the men, she connected with Agrona ordering the girl to attack.
Then she killed the two men.
The attack outside drew the majority of the security team outdoors, leaving only a few to stand between her and her glorious prize. Dispatching any and all that she crossed paths with whilst in pursuit of discovery the mate to the keycard, she noticed the mansion was filled with numerous wonders; though compared to the holocron it paled in comparison. After some time, she finally discovered the door, a bronze and shining monstrosity.
She slid the key card into the slot, listened for the click, and smiled as the door slid apart to grant her access.

Gingerly, she walked around the room inspecting the late Mr. Poy's collection. The mandroid indeed possessed a once impressive array of artifacts, trinkets, paintings, and jewels; but as she inspected them she destroyed them not out jealousy but out of sheer malice. She stopped at one of the last two remaining stands where an ancient tome sat; the other stand contained her holocron. Carefully opening the old tome, her eyes read the words whilst her brain soaked them up.
"Well....well....well."
She returned the scroll to it's protective case, placing it inside her robe.
Now she stood before the holocron, smiling at the pure beauty of it. Reaching out, she grasped the holocron and placed it too inside her robe. With nothing or no one to oppose her, Darth Venefica exited the mansion collecting her droid, her daughter, and remaining Knights; leading them through the shadows as sirens wailed in the distance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom