Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Doodle

So ya if you guys have not noticed my character Tesari or her boys armor I doodle when I get the free time too. My arts not top grade, would honestly put it at a low medium grade, but that aside if anyone is interested I'm cool with drawing stuff for people if interested read bellow.

Examples of Armor or Character:(forewarning not all Examples Bellow are Star Wars related, only been around the site for a short period of time so still working up some more creations.)

3E0zjzj.gif
0LdvgGZm.png
Mr46QfV.png

LlLysw0.png
O8EmLlr.png
D2Qy7N0.png
GnYxupY.png
0JdOOqt.png
mVKmgU9.png
WrPBJLB.png
Md22daE.jpg
YMSZRol.png

Examples of Flags or Logos:(So along with drawing I can also do Flags or Logo's though I do them far more rarely and I know there plenty of good artist all ready present on the site so leave it up to you)

JDm4Q2Qm.png
9AP2nIOm.png
ImxrfbVm.png
hlxtzwam.png
IfJxWCJm.png
0U0GyrFm.png
So what I'm capable of doing:
  • Armor(Fav)
  • Characters(Not great at human faces)
  • Weapons(Profile side shots are my best 3D hurts my head)
  • Ships&Tanks(Same as Weapons better at profiles shots)
  • Logos and Flags
  • Scenes
Price:
Given it takes a decent amount of time even with my poor skills its hard to do stuff for free since its a investment on my part. This is not saying I'm asking to do commissions, I'm willing to trade for IC stuff, equipment for my gal and her Gallows maybe IC connections ect. Cost honestly depends on the level of detail one would ask for and is on a case by case basis. If its something stupid simple I'm fine doing it for free without a IC cost. This helps me expand my org and gives you art specifically for characters, items and ships one might create.

In the price section simply denote what your willing to trade, if your unsure we can always discuss it in PM.

Request Format:

Item Name:(PX-5)(Sarah Ozwald)(Valiant Class Cruiser Ect...)
Item Description:(Details on what its appearances might be or details related to the references given.)
References:(Links to imgs of what your looking for or items they might have on them ect...)
Level of Detail:(Sketch, Base Colors, Shaded, Unique Styles, Sheet of variations, Lineart Ect...)
Price:(Honestly leave this entire up to you since not hundred percent sure myself)
Further Details:(Colors, minor notes ect....)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom