Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private I Don't Know You

o1yfhSr.png

A Sith with a holocron was nothing new to Alina. She didn't seem to care, only momentarily curious before she looked away. Her master had told her the importance of securing knowledge and keeping it close. It's why she had her own holocron hidden away back at the academy. "Water is fine. Thank you. Is.. There a room I can sleep in? I'd like to sleep." And avoid talking anymore to Kesran Opadal Kesran Opadal . Not that she found him annoying, just after everything that happened and the awkwardness of their earlier conversation made her want to retreat.

And retreat she did, as soon as he told her where to go.

Kes now reached quickly and picked up the Holocron. He was a bit confused and relieved that Alina didn't seem too miffed by it, like she had seen many before. Perhaps Kesran was more wary because he didn't spend his childhood in Sith Space and wasn't trained in the Sith Academies. Alina was the only other Sith he had met thus far besides his Master. He was most likely just struggling to fit into his new Sith life. He could sense that Alina didn't want to speak anymore and she was clearly still exhausted. Just as he finished that thought, her present words echoed that of which he just thought of.

"Water is fine. Thank you. Is.. There a room I can sleep in? I'd like to sleep". Obviously those weren't word for word aligned with his thoughts, but he knew what she was feeling, his senses were clearly not betraying him in this case. Kesran now felt a bit guilty for carrying on the conversation, when he should of just let her rest. But, if anything, after what she had been through, she deserved to make her own choices regardless of circumstance. Even though he felt that he might have overstepped in his questions, he still enjoyed speaking with her. There was something about her, something he couldn't define or locate in a dusty book. Something about her personality, that wasn't kind, but wasn't horrible either, and a part of him liked that. He now zoomed back to reality in time to respond to what she had said. He handed her a water before speaking.

"Yeah of course, follow me, this way". He said as he turned his tone into something a bit more comforting. He stood up straight, placed the Holocron on a table, closed and put away the opened crate, and led Alina to back towards the berths. He went inside and flattened out the sheets before he slipped out of her way to allow her to enter. He moved out of the room as she went to rest. Before he could activate the control pad to close the doors, he spoke one more line, filled with empathy. "Rest well Alina, rest well", spoke Kes with a half smile. She didn't need to respond, nor would he have seen it, because immediately after he spoke, he pressed the close button upon the controls and the doors closed. He gazed at the closed steel doors for moment and then went back to the cargo hold to properly hide his Holocron. However, not before opening it to speak to the man within the device.

Holocron clicks and clacks open, Ancient Sith Lord Exar Kun appears before Kesran

"My lord", Kes said as he bent down to one knee.

"Apprentice, come for more knowledge, have you?".

"Yes my lord, I have.................".

- Just Over A Day Later -

The pair had arrived at Junction soon after and Kesran had the ship repaired nearly to full. He had snuck off to transmit a message to its recipient, but besides that, Kes had wandered around Junction for a while until the repairs were done. The mechanic was paid and the pair along with R4, left Junction and started to make their way to Dromund Kaas. The long way round took most of a whole day, but they arrived in the system all the same. They had finally made it to Dromund Kaas. As R4 lowered the ship to land at one of the private platforms near the Dark Temple, Kesran readied his things. On the way back, after they had left Junction, he had been given word that his Master wished to speak with him, alone. He slightly trembled at the thought, but held himself together rather well. In his head, he reminded himself that many Sith apprentices fear their Masters at first and then after a while, they themselves begin to become the feared.

R4 landed the ship as Kesran told him to afterwards bring the ship to a remote spaceport platform lot near the Palace and wait for him to return, when he returned. Alina was getting off at this spot too, probably to speak to her friends and report in to her own Master. As they walked off the elevator ramp and started towards the Temple and heart of Kaas City, he gave her a half smile. Though she had been difficult at times, he couldn't blame her for that or the state she was when he rescued her from Korriban. He had come to admire her strength and fortitude, as well as her wit and parts of her personality. He hoped that she had liked something about him too. He was hoping, there had to something, right?

As they reached the entrance to the inner city, where the Sith resided and the Palace & Dark Temple were located, he grinned at her again. They would split up now, Kesran making his way to the Palace to meet with his Master and Alina going wherever she had to be, Kes never presumed to ask. As the two Acolytes prepared to separate, going in two directions, Kesran said one last thing and was hoping he didn't annoy her.

"Well I told you I get you back here", Kes said with a mischievous smirk and chuckled under his breath. His smirk soon lowered as he said his goodbyes to her.

"Farewell Alina, I hope we meet again, and hopefully in less dire circumstances". After he released his goodbye, he stretched out his arm for a handshake. After she would reply, he would begin to turn around and make his way towards the Palace, to meet with his Master.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom