Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I apologize if I owe you a thread

To anyone who's in a thread with me, I did the crazy roleplayer thing and bit off more than I can chew RP-wise. I apologize if I owe you a thread on Cryax or one of these alts:

Doctor Zendu
Jorda Ulluto
Diego Ticon

I will get to all those threads as soon as I can, I promise. Feel free to poke me.

[member="Slate Estrada"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Corvus Raaf"] [member="Harrip"] [member="Seth Harkness"] [member="Scyluc Vaidral"]

[member="Cryax Bane"]

i do that all the time don't worry =)

i cant count how many times i have called you The Doctor o_O i think my star wars and Doctor Who obsession is wanting to cross XD

Quality over quantity. If you ever feel like you need more from my posts, let me know. I'm kinda trying to push out posts a little bit, so they're about half the size I usually make them. If you ever need more info, just say the word and I'll give you some more lines to use to reply with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom