Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am Betrayed (Riuku)

Riuku followed [member="Nefertari Sovint"] to the ship, having taken his two droids and put them in the pack he took with him, which also contained his DataPad.

He's fine. I probably just screwed up sending the video.

Despite telling himself this, Riuku had a bad feeling that his friend was not fine. However he knew he couldn't stay here for weeks, so he got into the ship, ready to return to the temple.

[member="Evan Kenner"], [member="Faratain"]

As the party of three left the ruined village of Rosedge behind, its Countess imagined her home in its prime. The Jedi enclave, her family's manor, the wonderful people.
It had been hard to leave it all behind the first time, and it was still hard now.

Nefertari set it on auto pilot and locked the cockpit. It was her turn to send [member="Evan Kenner"] a message.
"Greetings, Evan" She began "I had hoped you would come to the coordinates Riuku gave you since the Republic has no knowledge that place exists. However, it is clear you have either been captured or that you think I would consider such an asinine method of forcing you back to the temple. Were I so inclined to forcefully take you back, I would have openly challenged you.

My objectives were simple: Make sure you were safe, sort out this confusion, and possibly turn you from the dark side. That said, beware the dark side. I have more experience with it than you, Evan, and I can tell you the burden is great. If you desire to leave the republic, fine. If you desire to leave the order, fine. I only ask that we may part as friends. I am not a dog of the republic, young man. I am a Jedi! If they are truly evil as you say, and think they can use me, then they do not know how wrong they are. I am my own person, and will do what I must.

I will miss seeing you around, Evan, yet it appears you have made your choice. I shall offer you a plot of land at those coordinates for a reasonable rent. Take it or leave it. May the force, and both Riuku's and my friendship be with you."

The transmission ended. They would return to Ossus soon, without the Chiss.

Nef kept trying to sense Evan's presence.

[member="Faratain"], [member="Riuku Morvol"]​

Faratain was uncertain about a lot of things "That said, beware the dark side. I have more experience with it than you, Evan, and I can tell you the burden is great."

, what does that mean? Could Faratain really trust his new master? these thoughts started to fill his head as the ship took off for Ossus, and faratain settled in for the ride.

[member="Nefertari Sovint"], [member="Riuku Morvol"]

Riuku slept for most of the ride to Ossus. Despite his worry for Evan, his training made his body tired, and so as soon as he got on bored, he went to sleep. He didn't hear any of Nefertaris message.

As he slept, he dreamed he was back in the caves of Rhen Var, doing his Jedi test to obtain his lightsaber crystal. And there was the crowd of laughing people. Except...

Except they weren't laughing. They were angry. They looked at Riuku with such hate that if someone were to see them, they would almost think they were trying to melt steel beams with their gaze. They were also Evan. Every one of them.

Riuku stared at the crowd of Evans, daffled, as each one of them started to shout "You betrayed me! I thought we were friends! I thought that maybe, if someone were to help me, it would be you! But then you try to capture me, and with Nefertaris help?!"

The volume of Evans collective voice was overwhelming. Riuku stuttered as he tried to talk to Evan. He managed to get out "N- No! Evan-" before they all vanished in a dark gray. All except one. This one was in the back, behind all of the others, and he was different. He carried a lightsaber. A red lightsaber. He slowly stalked his way towards Riuku, who stood there stunned. When Evan got close, he whispered one thing, before he brought his lightsaber down on his old friend.

"I hate you."

Riuku jolted up, sweat covering his face. He then noticed that they were arriving on Ossus. Why...? Evan wouldn't...

He stopped that thought, because he wasn't sure how to finish it.

[member="Nefertari Sovint"], [member="Faratain"], [member="Evan Kenner"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom