Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am a person of interest.

Toast

VoicedVoices.
I made this account some time ago, then low and behold, computer broke.

Now, I got a phone I can finally attempt to join in.

Couple of things I need from whomever.
1) advice on how to start a character.
2) DA RULEZ!!!1!
3)Friends. <3

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Toast"]

Welcome. Here's some, Tips from Kaz.

• 1. Check the Site Banner at the top of your page for the the Rules.
  • 2. Scoot on over to the Character Creation forum, grab a template, and post it up like everybody else.
  • 3. You can also create sub-accounts to act as your new characters. You can have unlimited sub-accounts. Just click on your avatar to be brought to your "Profile Page", then click on the button in the right corner called "Characters". Then click "Create Sub-account". This account will act as your characters moving forward.
  • 4. Join a Faction. We have quite a few like Jedi Factions and Sith Factions and Rebel Factions etc. All very Star Wars.
  • 5. Enjoy Roleplaying with your new character. Ta da!

Enjoy your stay! :D

Toast said:
Another question, if I may, how does one change the name "Toast" to his characters name?
You can change writer account names by going to your profile (click your blank avatar) and then click Edit Profile to the right. From there you can change account settings as well as edit your account name and/or password.

Toast said:
[member="Braith"]

My last question, I hope.
How do I play as my sub-character?
At the top of the forum (or at the top-right corner of every REPLY TO THIS TOPIC box) there should be a white box that is either blank or says [select... ]. Clicking that opens a dropdown menu that will give you a list of all of your characters, and from there you just click one and the page will reload with you signed into that subaccount (or writer account if you switch back)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom