Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I accidentially...

Hey so I thought I would introduce myself.

So my name is Zirnitra and or Godfred (most call me Zirn), and I was invited here by a certain Strider. I am not from the Anglo-sphere, nor a native spearker of English so be gentle with me :p

I look forward to rp with you guys.

[member="Aloysius Tal'verda"]

ZIM! Welcome aboard.

tumblr_lvjdt8eqfb1r6h95jo1_500.gif

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
I disagree. Gir was a terrible character. Jhonnen hated gir, and I'm with him on that. Gir was annoying. His best character by far is Devi from I Feel Sick.

Thank you, thank you.

As to question I do have one. Do you guys find rps the old way of making / joining public threads as well as putting up requests and wanted ads? I ask in part because I am used to sites having chat boxes linked or embedded.

[member="Connor Harrison"]
[member="Tmoxin Temi"]
[member="Isamu Baelor"]

Absolutely! Starting a public thread or advertising that you are looking for a group is a good way to get started.

Also joining a faction will help because there are normally lots of active threads to jump into. This character is in the Techno Union, but there are plenty of big major factions around. It just depends on whether your character is light, dark, neutral or rogue.

Hope that helps!

Tmoxin Temi said:
This character is in the Techno Union, but there are plenty of big major factions around. It just depends on whether your character is light, dark, neutral or rogue.
Ah yes, my character is already part of a faction (Mandalore), though what do you mean by the latter part about light, dark, ect?

I just meant if your character is dark aligned, as in the darkside of the Force or an evil character, a darksided faction would appeal to you. Conversely if your character uses the Force but is lightsided or good, then a Jedi faction would appeal to him.

But there are plenty of other roles to play besides Force Users too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom