Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I’m back

So uh, long time no see. Life got a lil busy and by the time I was ready to come back I forgot my log in info then I learned the hard way that the “forgot your password” tab is not designed to accommodate people like me who have multiple email addresses. For a while I gave up trying to get back in but something in me today said to give it another shot and it finally worked. Anyway....what did I miss lol.

skin, bone, and arrogance
Since you were last here, the Galactic Alliance attacked us at Kaeshana, sparking a six-month long war (in game time: about 18 months) during which time we defeated them in 3/4 engagements. We also recently launched an attack on the Silver Jedi Order, in response to their Grandmaster interfering in our affairs, etc. With the Galactic Empire, we managed to cloudbreak them to the tune of roughly 40% of their territory.

So all in all, it's a pretty good time to be in the First Order.

Welcome back :)

Fiolette Fortan

F
Indeed, he may resume his career as a Commander. :) [member="Natasi Fortan"], [member="Jacob Cording"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom