Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech HW-55 Multipurpose Blaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
molly-warner-me-weapon-side.jpg

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Blaster\Scattergun
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Ammunition Type: Power cell, gas canister, Fuel Canister(Flame thrower under barrel)
  • Ammunition Capacity: 20(power cell), 40(Gas canister).

• Reload Speed: Slow
  • Effective Range: Personal(w\ under barrel flame thrower\scattergun), Long Range.
  • Rate of Fire: Low(Scattergun setting), High(Simi auto\3 rnd burst)High(Flamethrower)
  • Stopping Power: High
  • Recoil: Low(Flame thrower) Average(simi auto\burst) High(scattergun)
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Under-barrel: The under-barrel weapon can be used as a pump-action scatterblaster, or hose fed fuel and turned into a flame thrower at the flick of a switch.
  • simi auto\burst fire modes.
Strengths:
  • Versatile: with multiple fire modes, a scatterblaster\flame thrower under-barrel, multiple sight magnification levels, and durable construction, this weapon can be used anytime, anywhere.
Weaknesses:
  • Modularity: this weapon was not built for extensive modification, it comes as is, but if you want more than a nifty paint job, you're out of luck.
  • Volatile reaction: damage to the under-barrel weapon while the flamethrower is active may cause fuel leaks, fires, small explosions, ect.
DESCRIPTION
Designed by a concordian under mandalarms, the weapon was meant militias and security details in the turbulent edge of the outer rim, where prepping with the right tool for the right job just isn't possible on short notice. The HW-55, despite it's versatility, didn't see much action, as it's initial distribution hadn't occurred till shortly before the fall of mandalore, and was in halted by the scattering of mandalorians. with folks getting back on their feet, the HW-55 has been released to the public market.

Runi Verin

Two pounds shy of a bomb.
Joti Johayc said:
Manufacturer: MandalArms
Please can you hyperlink the manufacturer here.

Joti Johayc said:
Material: Durasteel, internals, plasteel exterior, duraplast under\over barrel.
Please can you hyperlink these materials with their respective wookieepedia entries.

Your ratings for the Scattergun are fine, but I'll need you to supply a rate of fire for the underslung flamethrower. You'll also need to adjust the ratings for the blaster rifle itself. As you can see from the grid under the spoiler, you're currently three ratings over balance.

337a6ce7351cdeb2634b5eb46489edf2.png

I'd also suggest adding another weakness as the current one, while acceptable, isn't enough to really offer balance for the current functionality this weapon features.

[member="Runi Verin"] I'll get to work on that, but may I ask, how would you go about applying a fire rate to a flame thrower? should I just write "Continuous", since it only really stops till you let go of the trigger or run out of fuel?

[member="Runi Verin"] lol I forgot how the template worked for a moment, nevermind the above. I've lowed the reload speed by a rating to slow, and raised the weight 2 from light to heavy, linked the materials and made a weakness that should suit the weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom