Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Huttball on Nal Hutta

huttavatarchat-png.34

Tags: Volo Dragr
Theme 2: ~III~

A'ti watched the polite Moff and passed to him the datapad she had given Xalax earlier to place his wagers "Here you are. The information should be ready shortly, but since you are to be engaged elsewhere I can have a droid deliver to you at a location of your choosing. No strings attached, Moff Lerrit, none at all." it was the best she could do at such short notice. The Twi'lek stood then from the table and put her hands in front of her lamp and gave the individuals a bow "Thank you for coming and for your patronage here at the estates of the esteemed Gorba." when she straightened back up she said in a chime "I must be about the business of my station for now. Nar Shaddaa never sleeps and I cannot be absent from its daily activities for long."

With that the Majordomo retreated behind a sliding door flanked by a protocol droid and a Human servant. For now she'd need to retire but Nar Shaddaa was the heart of Hutt Space, it'd be unlikely for her to be gone long.

OOC Note: Thank you all for participating in the thread! I've got some stuff going on so I'm going to need to bow out, but in the future I hope to have more threads along these lines. Feel free to continue, any questions about the match can be sent to my messages!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom