Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hustle & Bustle

Status
Not open for further replies.
"As you can see, the deal is too sweet on your end to pass up ain't it?"

"Haha, your people always funny, always overconfident in what they do me thinks."

"Well, alright if you don't want more space to expand your profits, I'll take my deals to the Syndicate."

"What makes you think I'll let you out of here alive?"

"I could ask you the same; Hutt."

The talk on this deal was going dreadfully slow and it required a lot more patience than she usually exercised. It was nothing more than a cycle, she would get a little closer to sealing the deal each time. However, each time it would only be passed off by a sarcastic comment or a slight threat to test the waters. One had to stay on their feet, she was not yet still confident she could take down everyone in this dark cellar like ominous room. The darkness sooth her as if her connection to the dark side by extension brought the shadows with her. Each movement hard or very hard to see, but sometimes in a dire situation each move count. She had to walk a tight rope with these Hutts and other slavers and thugs. No force user was well liked around these parts since the Shadow wars, Kiara took part in that war as well. She was with Vexas at the diplomatic debates and on the field when the action transpired.

"You see, but what your asking for is too much me thinks"

"But are the rewards not worth it, or do you all assume to waste my time. I came to everyone here because we all want something and are willing to do whatever to get it. Or are we not, is this not a room full of the galaxy's best slavers and criminals. And not only am I offering air space within our space and your more space than you can manage now when we return in dominance."

"But who's to say you and your kind will return to power, maybe they're are some who believe it is our time to rise"

"Yes, maybe we take your idea and put ourselves on top."

A darkness clouded the already shadowed room, but a feeling of oppression was in the air. Even those, not sensitive to the force would feel it's effect and succumb to it's sheer weight. Eyes shifted uncomfortably at others through-out the room. Kiara sat in her elevated seat still not having moved a muscle to display any anger or malice but her sheer presence now unsettling around her. Sure, everyone would not be effected by this but it would suffice for what she needed.

"Do you really think I'm a fool enough to have told you a tenth of my true plan, with or without your cooperation my plan will play out and when it does I think you will want to be on my side"

"One wonders whether to call your bluff or not."

A lightsaber sprang from Kiara's robes arcing perfectly into the goggled Rodian's throat. As suddenly as the action occurred was as suddenly that her saber disappeared back within her robes. Her eyes slightly tinted with red, as she only briefly but deeply used her dark side connection to the force to efficiently exterminate her problem.

"One second, one second was all it took to end this man. Before, you speak up remember while I will listen but that all it takes at the end of the day is one second.

"Eh, I take it negotiations are at their climax now then.

The bosses and leaders of several different sects of organized crime also dealing with slaving conferred with each other. Kiara idly tapped her fingernails against the soft but durable leathers that the chair she was sitting it was wrapped in waiting for their answer. She didn't want to think of what she would do if she had came all the way here risking her own safety for naught. She was asking for ten percent of their slaves for her and her 'enterprises' crusades construction project. If she was successful in these dealings she would then only need a proper setting for them to work and bring about her goals.

" We agree, but you better follow up on you end of the bargain when this is over or you won't like the next time you see us."

"Save it for people who actually fear you, and trust me I know true fear

As Kiara stood up from her seat readying herself to leave, a feeling of sheer terror washed over the room this feeling stronger than the last. Kiara with a coy smile, walked out of the cellar like room and after la long corridor ended up in an alley. She stepped out of the alley pulling her black fur coat around her body, she wore a long elegant dress with black fur robes over them. She looked around her lighting up a cigar before slowly walking down the platform blending into normal society.

He'd dealt with Hutts before.. he hated Hutts. In his opinion they were but worms that had gotten too big for the ground and needed to force their filth on the world. Somewhere along the line they gained the ability to travel the stars and their influence spanned the galaxy. A shame really... more then enough of them ended up getting killed because they reached beyond their grasp and while they might have had control over the lesser beings in the galaxy, when confronted with a Sith Lord.. things changed, and they quickly were placed under heel, to obey or to die.

Drawing his hood up over his head, the Sith Lord cloaked in shadows moved along the path his sulfuric yellow eyes brushed with red shifted gently as he examined the woman that left the presence of the Hutt. He couldn't have been sure if she knew that he was there but it hardly mattered. Watching the Rodian lose his life and then the Hutt qucikly changing tactics, it was more than enough to merit his amusement but more importantly, draw his attention.

He followed after her as she attempted to blend into the group around her, but the Force was all he really needed to keep track of her. Even if she had used the Force to hide herself, that too could act as a beacon among many. One only need look for the one person that did not have some place in the Force and he could follow just as if she had been wearing a sign on her back that shouted her identity. The Sith Lord was cautious, normally he did not reveal himself carelessly.

This should be fun, he thought to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom