Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunting A Jewel Thief {Beatrice Gwandarh}

Masque

Bounty Hunter
Tasha had never been fond of Nar Shaddaa. It was a filthy moon overrun with criminals. Of course a moon populated with criminals did mean that it was a prime spot for bounty hunting but that didn’t exactly erase the tiny fact that the moon was still one of the filthiest places she’d ever visited. But she had gotten word from a source that her target had fled to Nar Shaddaa and thus here she was. Her target was a thief who had stolen from the wrong family. The family desired their jewels back along with the thief’s head. They preferred to make an example out of the thief to deter others from following a similar path.

The credits were good. Actually, really good compared to her previous few hunts. She could definitely put those credits to good use towards her ship or armory. So after tracking down a particular source who knew the thief she had been led here. She had only landed in Nar Shaddaa an hour ago, leaving her ship at the spaceport and venturing out to see what other leads she could dig up about the thief’s whereabouts. On a moon overflowing with criminals it couldn’t be too hard to find someone who had heard about a thief hiding out with a pretty nice stash.

Dressed in her silver battle suit armor with her helmet on, jetpack and armed with two blasters strapped to her hips along with a few other weapons Tasha began her search. She preferred to get this job over with as quickly as possible so she could leave this filthy moon but she knew finding this thief was going to take time and effort. But Tasha had absolutely no doubt that she was going to find this thief, recover the jewels and then go about detaching the thief’s head from his body. When the credits were good Tasha wasn’t one to question her hunt.

Beatrice Gwandarh

B
Beatrice sat on her chair, on her seat in her ship. The mission she had gotten, was just awful. Nar Shaddaa... Could there be any filthier place? It was disgusting Coruscant replica. Beatrice had always loved Coruscant and all of its 'copy' planets, but that one was terrible. She had gotten the mission from her boss, a stupid bounty hunter leader named Da-Kazhan. Maybe he still wanted to kill Beatrice and that was just a part of his big plans? She sat and turned on autopilot. She thought about, what had happened a hour ago.

"Beatrice! So good to see you again! I was worried about you! I transferred your bounty to your account." Da-Kazhan had said. "But I've got a new mission for you again. Maybe you know Nar Shaddaa, a moon of Nal Hutta? You must catch a jewel thief over there. He stole our jewels a week ago. Many bounty hunters have tried to get them back, but they all went missing. You are my best bounty hunter. Maybe you can do something?" He had asked. Of course Beatrice was happy, but she didn't know about the planet and its ugliness. "I accept the mission!" She had said. Now she was angry. She shouldn't have accepted the mission.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom