Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunting a Ghost

Enigma

E
Hello yall, finally decided to get this character going and figured where better to begin than with him being hunted? I've always been rather fond of those mysterious type of characters you commonly see in Spy Movies and what not.

So here is some info on the target...or your ally, depending on who wants to do what with him.

Enigma attended the Republic Naval Academy, graduating top of his class at the age of 19, and was being groomed for Admiral when he disappeared during an assignment to aid infantry forces. It was later revealed that he was recruited into a special operations unit for a program that very few in the republic military had been selected for. Only about two dozen agents made it through selection Enigma at one point, was one of their best before going dark several years later during Operation 'Dark Winter' which took place shortly after the fall of the Galactic Republic.

A few years later, he resurfaced, utilizing the intelligence he had gathered from the Imperials and a number of other factions as a spy and selling classified documents to enemy nations and was charged with treason by both the Galactic Alliance, Imperials Military, Mandolorians, and even the Jedi Order. Over the past few years he built a syndicate of contacts: spies, thieves, smugglers, drug traffickers, people smugglers, human traffickers, arms traffickers, counterfeiters, forgers, hackers, mercenaries, and assassins.

A number of top secret facilities were eventually compromised. He infiltrated the private sector, and there was no industry that was out of his reach, including technology, shipping, communications, security/military contracting and pharmaceuticals. Eventually he went from just selling secrets to also starting wars, toppling governments, and influencing geo-politics to suit his needs. He became known as "The Director" due to his ability to arrange deals in the black market. For a while, he has been considered dead and the only recent spotting of him is from over four years ago on Nar Shadda.

Over the years his dossier has grown rather heavy and due to his future intentions had decided to clean up shop and tie up loose ends. And after so long hiding underground this will be the first and likely last time before putting his plans into motion. A blip has gone off on the radar and all of the men and women involved with his old operations are slowly dying off one by one. Anyone who can identify him, spill information on him, and even know his name are being picked off to secure his anonymity for future plans.

Mainly interested in other Soldiers, Operatives, Bounty Hunters and intelligence agents to thread with this character who would actually be aware of his shifting through the world. Force Sensitives are fine by they tend to be a bit meta with their 'I sense a disturbance' and what not. Threads will likely focus around him gaining access to his targets, eliminating them, then focusing on evading those perusing him. Either with help or without it.

So if anyone wants to help him, let me know. If you want to appose, just post here. Cheers guys ^^

I wouldn't mind having this character of mine get twisted up in the plot somehow. He's an orphan and grew up on the streets most of his life, so crime was pretty common. He is force sensitive, but doesn't understand anything about the Force or anything like that whatsoever.

I know this character may be a little out of place in the plot of things, but including him is an option. Honestly, I'm just now coming back after a long time off and this is the only character who's sheet is decently written. I'll have to make a few more characters to freshen things up later, but I do still want to use this guy for things.

So, with that said, this character wouldn't seem to be the main ally or enemy. There would have to be other characters to proceed the plot, but this guy could be involved in some way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom