Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunter, or the Hunted? (Grimm)

Through the Red Sector's busy streets, Luminara was being tracked. How did she know? Well, she could see what they were thinking. It was a novice hunter, obviously. No mind blocks or mental protection systems of any kind. She smirked as she let him continue fo9llowing her. This would be most enjoyable...

They made their way into the center of a busy marketplace. Luminara stopped suddenly, right in the middle of it all. "You know, it might have been smarter to wait for me and ambush instead of making yourself so obvious by following me," She called back to him, not turning around. In an instant he was floating high above the others of the crowd. People gasped and formed a circle around the spectacle. The assassin cried out in surprise. She smirked, walking to stand beneath him. "but now that I think about it, that would've been so much more boring," She purred. She released her Force hold on him, and he fell to the ground. As he scrambled for his gun, Luminara force-pushed it away from him. Before he could do anything else, she used her illusions to blind him. She walked over to him, and bent down before him. "Next time you play hunter, dear, make sure you're not the prey..." She hissed. Then, she lodged her lightsaber into his heart. Everyone stared in shocked silence. Luminara shooed at them. "Go on, people, continue with your shopping. I promise I won't bite. That is, unless you bite first..." They listened, leaving her alone.
@Grimm

Grimm

Grimm was just doing his current runs, dealing with a business was rather hard. Currently he was selling more blasters and a few of his Choppers to vendors now. Time was flying by, he still had more planets to visit and sell his product. Yet, something very annoying had to happen in the middle of the busy street as someone had pushed grimm out of the way. Than the very same guy was flying through the air like he was a plane, but locating the source of his flight. He only watched from the crowd, readying himself for anything but the poor hunter was finished. Killing someone in the middle of the street was stupid, child's play and just looking for more trouble.

Grimm only smirked from behind his mask, as she told off the crowd. Kill an entire crowd of people, who simple minded had one person had to be. When they rushed away, leaving only one figure standing in his cloak. He approached the women without a word, but really he was walking over to the dead body. Wanting to check for some left over money, credits, weapons and maybe his employer left on him. What would the women do as someone was walking up closer to her, despite being warned to back away or she would bite. Maybe should assume was the hunters partner or just another people aiming to take her down.

[member="Luminara Rikanati"]

Luminara looked over the man carefully. She examined a brand on his right hand. An insignia, of some sort. As she studied tis, she noticed a figure looming over her. She smirked, not even flinching. "Friend of yours?" she asked the newcomer.
[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

Grimm only looked towards the figure, than back to the dead body. He grabbed whatever was left on his body, finding a blaster, than some credits and his holo phone. Standing up once more, he payed attention to the figure with blank expression because of his mask. What would she do now, maybe he could just walk away but he wondered what she was doing in these parts. Get her on edge, that was his motto and he was prepared for anything encase anything would go wrong.

" Yes he was, you seem to have a good bounty on you. What if I try to take you in? After all, who would miss a sith?" He said in a calm voice, waiting for her reaction.

[member="Luminara Rikanati"]

Luminara chuckled darkly. "If that were the case, dear, I would suggest that you look at your supposed comrade and imagine yourself in his stead." Her lips curled into an evil smile. "But I digress. After all, if he were your friend, you wouldn't have picked his dead corpse as if he were as worthless as the grime on the ground beneath him."
[member="Grimm"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom