Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Hunter Becomes the Hunted

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Current Outfit

War-Games-in-Titanfall-Expedition-DLC-Gets-Full-Details-Screenshots-439310-4.jpg

Hilal began to jam to the music that was playing in her headset as she left the weapons manufacturer store. She managed to score a nice deal with the WESTAR Industries: A company that specializes in making lightweight Blaster Pistols that were devastating at close range. Not only Hilal got herself a free WESTAR-34 blaster pistol in the process but according to the contract, Hilal had to do some modelling for the company which according to DVA was one of the many ways one becomes an "Influencer." Hilal heard of the term before, Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus said she was an influencer being a representative of many products by promoting hem on the Holonet. She even did modelling for those companies as well saying that in many ways, influencers and modelling coincide with one another.

Hilal never modelled before, in fact her first shoot was pretty nerve-wracking spending hours forcing a smile and the crew constantly peppering her with makeup to the point where shouted that she could do it herself. WESTAR wanted a Bounty Hunter to represent their product, their stocks were going down the tubes lately and they had to conduct layoffs. With management, WESTAR hoped to start fresh with Hilal on board. "Definitely showing Tiaza this!" Hilal said looking at her photo. "Me a model? I'm not really pretty at all but they thought I looked good enough."

hero_of_my_storm_by_faustrain09_da8gcog-414w-2x.jpg

Still, she got a fresh batch of weapons coming to her store, good ones too and Hilal found another revenue stream with this influencer gig. Who knew just asking around could land a person with more fame and recognition. "The harder your work, the more fortunate you are I suppose," Hilal shrugged continuing to listen to the music.

"Jackal" "Jackal"

Last edited:

bw49b5y.png

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Makeb
Tag | Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

It was hardly ever a personal thing really, it was simply just a job. And each one she did would only boost her reputation and thus she could charge a higher fee for things such as this.

Despite her... Odd behaviour and sometimes unorthodox methods, she had a perfect record so far, letting results speak for her. Using that neat thing she was blessed with called a brain she would wait a distance outside the weapons store, cleaning things out from under her nails using a little pocket knife.

Once the target had left she would quickly put away her knife before scaling a nearby building wall out of sight, jumping silently from rooftop to rooftop while checking a map she had made... After a moment the target was in the prime spot, all cameras had been disabled, pockets paid to turn a blind eye.

Crawling on the wall above she soon would drop a flash powder grenade before trying next to hit the target with the stun setting on her high powered pistol.

bw49b5y.png

Current Outfit

After sending her first ever modelling pic to Tiaza via her watch, Hilal began to walk through the Hutt controlled city. It was cleaner compared to the other planets that Hilal had been to. Then again, Makeb is known for having a large bank where the cartels and other businessmen store their money. Hilal needed to open up a bank account as well. Though credits were important to a Bounty Hunter, to a Mandalorian, the challenge and the glory of the hunt transcends the need for credits. But still, with the extra income Hilal is getting now that she became a model and an influencer she needed to find some way to store this credits.

"And I need to talk to Tiaza about getting influencer gigs," Hilal thought continuing to walk unaware that there was a Bounty Hunter ready to strike. A grenade fell close to Hilal and before she could react, it exploded as soon as it hit the ground blinding her. "Chit!" Hilal flailed her arms trying to reach for her watch to summon her armor but she tripped and fell back first onto the cold ground.

"Jackal" "Jackal"

bw49b5y.png

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Makeb

There was no time to waste, as soon as the flash had done its job the Mandalorian would feel the stinging stun from the high powered blaster... It really would sting, almost to a sizzling degree actually.

With the target fully stunned for a time, Hilal would get to see her hunter drop down nearby. They would of course realize what would be pointed at them next, a fiber cord launcher.

"It's nothing personal kid, they want you alive anyway. Even specified that all limbs should be attached and not broken, your lucky day."

The strange woman would then aim her launcher at Hilal's torso before shooting it off, if things went smoothly it would wrap the girl up into a firm hold with only her legs and head able to move around freely.

bw49b5y.png

Current Outfit

"The frack?!" Hilal's entire body became numb and unfeeling as she collapsed face first onto the ground. She could taste the blood from her mouth as she tried to struggle to get up. Yet while Hilal's spirit was willing to go and kick the ass of whoever shot her, her body was refused to move. A blaster set to stun and a stinging one at that, the fracking bastard.

"Who are you?!" Hilal growled to the person approaching her. "Who the frack wants me?! What did I do?!"

A Bounty Hunter..... a fellow Bounty Hunter ambushed her and his collecting a bounty? Was she part of the Bounty Hunter Guild?! Didn't she know it was illegal to fight a fellow Bounty Hunter?! "HEY!" Hilal felt something wrapping around her a rope?! At least the stun was wearing off but now she was in another predicament. "HEY!" Hilal shouted again. "Are you part of the guild? You do know that such an act is grounds for expulsion! You are not to collect a Bounty off a Bounty Hunter!"

"Jackal" "Jackal"

bw49b5y.png

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Makeb

The Mandalorian's hunter would tighten the cord, making sure the target was unable to escape its firm hold.

"Not part of a guild kiddo, I'm a freelancer."

Jackal would easily grab up and toss Hilal over her shoulder, walking to where she was told to drop off the target.

"It really isn't anything personal of course, I don't see why they wanted you anyway. Unless you tend to piss off everyone?"

Still not answering Hilal's questions she kept walking till they were outside a private ship dock.

"It's Jackal, I got what you wanted."

She uses her free hand to knock on the door a few times, a voice over the intercom shouting at her to not break the door again.

"Yes yes I understand, now open the damn door will you?"

bw49b5y.png

Current Outfit

"Damn you!" Hilal growled already regaining feeling in her limbs but she wasn't at full strength to kick and struggle out of the woman's grip. Hilal bit her tongue trying to endure the humiliation of being kidnapped and thrown over a person's shoulder.

"So this is how Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus feels," Hilal thought bitterly looking down on the ground strands of her long brown hair dangling as uselessly as she was. As much as Hilal adored Tiaza, she was a frequent damsel in distress and would often be carried over a person's shoulder while she struggled visibly. Often weakly pounding at her kidnappers upper back while kicking her legs. It never worked but Tiaza whenever she was kidnapped would always resort to that. Hilal on the other hand knew that she was fracked. She had to wait until the right moment to strike.

After a while, the duo arrived at the docks where Hilal heard the woman who called herself the Jackal knocking furiously on the door. "That's your name huh?" Hilal muttered. "Wait until I reach the Bounty Hunter Guild! You'll have a price over your head so high every Bounty Hunter will drop what they're doing and go after you!"

The door open as a four armed creature approached. "Sssshhh!" He said to the Jackal. "Be nice! You're spoiling my concentration!"

878c4027fd8322d388b9b920701e1e1c.jpg

"Jackal" "Jackal"

bw49b5y.png

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Makeb

While waiting at the door, her captive spoke more. Earning a chuckle from Jackal, it wasn't the first time she would be hunted down... You get used to this sort of thing when you live on the lower levels of coruscant.

"Ya? That's my nickname I guess, not even the best slicers could find my real name... That record doesn't exist anymore. If you plan on sending anyone after me, send them on a Thursday.. Only after 5pm if they can help it. Shop I like to go to has some great deals that day and they close early, not kidding.. You would not even believe how low they can go, makes me wonder if they stole the food or something?"

It would seem that her captor really did treat death threats like it was just a normal day, along with having no malice in her tone against Hilal.

"Huh?"

She says to the being who answered the door.

"Hey I like to think I am being nice enough, I got the job done swiftly just as advertised did I not? Though I do expect a hazard pay, I wasn't informed that the target was guild."

bw49b5y.png

Current Outfit

"Hazard pay?!" The Alien huffed. "I pay you enough money for you to go on a yearlong vacation on Spira and you're demanding hazard pay?!" Hilal found herself on the ground. While she was gaining more range of motion, she felt a dull ache all over her body. The Bounty Hunter slowly peered up squinting through the bright light. What kind of alien was this? Hilal never seen someone like him before. She felt her hair being pulled by one of his pincer like hands as she began to growl.

"OW!" Hilal shouted. "Let go of me you fracking assmuncher! Who are you?! What do you want with me?!"

"You have a feisty Mandalorian," The Alien said dropping Hilal's head on the floor. "Are you sure she's actually one though? She seems very small and very..... cutesy."

Cutesy?! Well Hilal loved to dress cute, she gained a reputation of being a capable Mandalorian warrior. She wanted to speak up and tell this big-headed bastard that she was Hilal of clan Vizsla. However, Hilal quickly bit her tongue so hard that blood began to taste blood. It was best to let this Jackal try to prove Hilal is a Mandalorian. "So?!" The Alien snapped. "Where's your proof Bounty Hunter?! Because she looks like some kid you've plucked from the streets! Where's her armor?! All Mandalorians have armor!"

"Jackal" "Jackal"

bw49b5y.png

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Makeb

It was true, Jackal didn't see any armor.. Was there even an iron heart? Didn't these Mandos wear that stuff and hardly ever take it off?

"I went after the very name and description given, just as requested.."

Jackal pulls out her data pad, quickly bringing up the bounty to show the being who was testing her patience.

"You tellin me you ordered this bounty and didn't even know what she looked like? Or even her age? I can beat you at this game, trust me."

She was the kind of woman who had the right tools for almost any job, there was a good reason for her price... Never once had she got the wrong mark. And so, to try and beat this little game she opens up her Howl_Runner.exe on the data pad. Getting fingerprints from Hilal, the AI was well known within the underworld at this point, bringing up every bit of information it could on Hilal.

"You know this AI don't you? It plays no favorites. just gives solid info. Look here, Hilal Vizla... We got pictures, records, and more."

Considering how known this AI was, Jackal knew she had just played a full house right on him.

bw49b5y.png

Current Outfit

The alien continued to stare at Hilal as she were some unknown species while the Jackal was flabbergasted at the alien's doubts over Hilal being a Mandalorian. Part of her wanted to beat the chit out of the alien but it was best to lay low and allow this alien and the Bounty Hunter rip each other apart. "Let me see!" The Alien snatched A.I from the Jackal and began to read up the information that was presumably about Hilal. "Hmmm that does have the Thret's seal of approval," he scratched his large head. "But I don't think-"

"Leon!" A screeching female voice shouted from the distance Hilal craning her head to see another one of those..... Threts approaching from the bright light. She sounded like a female though she looked almost the same as this Leon. "Leon!"

"WHAT AMY?!" Leon shouted whipping his head. "Don't you see I'm trying to figure out something?!"

"I don't believe it!" Amy replied in disbelief. "You're not putting this Mandalorian into testing!"

"Testing?" Hilal muttered looking up at Amy. "What do you mean testing?! On what?!"

Amy ignored Hilal her small, golden eyes staring daggers at Leon. "You were the one who ordered Jackal to grab this Mando?!" Leon said. "Look at her she's all skin and bones! She doesn't fit the description."

"YES I DO!" Hilal shouted. "I am Hilal of clan Vizsla and I demand an explanation on why you kidnapped me?!"

As soon as those words flew out from her mouth, Hilal shut her eyes tightly. "Frack me!" She thought, just as she was a doing a good job of letting her captors bicker amongst each, she just HAD to let her pride get in the way when people doubt her Mandalorian heritage. "She just admitted to being a Mandalorian!" Amy said. "And the A.I matches her bio!"

"Frack!" Hilal attempted to get up and try to run away to the door but her legs were as wobbly as a jelly and she landed face first on the ground. "Ugh...." she mumbled.

"Jackal" "Jackal"

bw49b5y.png

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Makeb

She was already annoyed with these people, it blew her mind that anyone would doubt a professional such as herself. Her underground record was a flawless one, everything done right to the letter... Thankfully others here seemed to have common sense.

"Testing? What do you need a Mandalorian to test?"

The cord around Hilal was still attached to Jackal's vambrace, and so as they made an attempt to flee she would simply pull em right back in. This time though she held them with their back against her tightly, making it hard to try and flee again.

"I have done my part, and now I expect you all to do yours ya? Credits, here and now. Or I walk, and you don't get what you want."

She threatens with a 'Don't frack with me' tone, her fangs show for a moment as she got more upset with this whole ordeal.

bw49b5y.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom