Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunted (open)

(need a bounty hunter, but open to whoever)

Thraishe paced quickly through the streets of Mos Eisley, knowing he was being followed. He stepped through an archway and into an alley, hoping he'd lose this stalker.
"Blast!" he said aloud as he noticed the person following him still, mimicking his every move.
Thraishe made it to his apartment with haste. Slowly, he removed his helmet, revealing a pale face and pure white eyes. No one has ever seen whats behind his dark mask. Of course, Thraishe had never been intimate enough with anyone to have a need to show what was hidden in his mind. He saw a shadow move across an outer wall and he drew his his small vibroblade knife.
"I'm waiting," he said as a smirk drew across his pale face. He sat in a chair and drew his blaster pistol, waiting.

His bounty thought they were clever by attempting to lure him into a trap, but how could one that was trapped attempt to trap the trapee? With a smirk, Caedo threw a sonic and a flash grenade into the room Krine sat it. Counting down the time in his head, he took off instead diving through another window. In his left hand was his blaster, and in the other rose his personal shield ready to deflect any uncanny blaster fire.

"You have attempted to evade me for too long." In truth half the time Caedo had to focus on his senses to keep track of him. His Mandalorian brothers would have mocked him for needing such a handi-cap as most would think. Caedo's HUD display in his helmet dampened the sound and easily adjusted through the light flash causing him to firing rapid fire at the man.

All the while still moving he tucked and rolled behind a bar. Checking his power cell, he noticed he still had a nearly fresh pack but merely out of trained instinct did he check it.

@[member="Caedo Kel"]
Stunned by this display of events, Thraishe dove down, reaching for his Force Pike.
"Damn," Thraishe cursed silently as he had noticed a blaster bolt skimmed his side.
Thraishe stood up and shot the lights with his blaster pistol. The room was pitch black save for a beam of light coming through a crack in the ceiling. Holstering his pistol, he took out his knife, dual wielding with his pike. He ran over behind a table that had fallen over in the flurry of bolts.
"Who are you," Thraishe shouted, "and what do you want with me?"
There was a reflection of the light off the mans dulled armor about 10 feet from him. This was his chance. With his pike and knife,he leapt over the chair and slashed at him with his knife, then taking a lunge with the pike. He saw a brilliant flash of light while the energy of the pike collided with the Mandolorian armor.

Caedo cursed knowing he was no shooter so his blaster fire subsequently did very little to help him. Dropping one of his blasters, he watched as the man leaped over the chair. It was in those few seconds that Caedo ran forward, sliding on the shinguards of his armor under Thraishe. "Your going to have to do better than that little mouse." He had a habit of calling his prey a mouse in direct relations to the nature of a mouse being pray. "As for who am I, it doesn't matter. What do I want? How are you sure I want anything; I may just be a pawn in the matter."

While he said this, as the pike collided with his armor; Caedo twisted which with gravity would allow Thirashe to fall as Caedo was sliding under him. He reached out with his free hand gripped the pike with a tight grip calling on the force to further bolster his strength, he attempted to not only slam Thraishe into the ground but take his pike from him as well. Still having read recon reports on what he was able to do, Caedo reached up with his other hand attempting to bury three blaster bolts into him at point blank range.

"Your just lucky I was only sent here for your capture buddy." Caedo said though his voice changed thanks to the helmet on his head.

Thraishe fell to the ground in a heap but recovered in a handstand, leaping back onto his feet.

"Well played," Thraishe said as he circled the man.

He laughed as he flicked a button on the wall, withdrawing a panel, which had his lightsaber pike. Thraishe took the lightsaber and took off the black robe, revealing armor plating. He put his helmet on and extended his lightsaber, reaching the whole 7 feet. He took a slash, cutting the chair in half. He cart wheeled into a lunge, knicking the armor on the mans torso.

"I'm guessing since you said 'capture you' you're a bounty hunter" Thraishe scoffed, "The ball is in your court now."

"My my, look who putting on their big boy pants." He said gesturing to the man drawing a lightsaber pike from the hidden compartment. He sheath his lone vibro-blade before using the pike he had just received dropping into a low almost predatory crouch. As he cut the chair in half, Caedo pushed the two separate chair pieces at Thraishe. Knowing it would only barely slow the man, Caedo primed at grenade on one of his blasters before throwing it at Thraishe. As the slash came it indeed knicked Caedo's armor, but Caedo kept moving side stepping the rest of the pike keeping his shield in the way of the lightsaber pike as he twisted his pike to slash behind Thraishe's knee cap.

"Well, I'm going to let you think that I'm just a simple bounty hunter." Always one to expect the worst, Caedo channeled a force push if his attack missed to provide him and the man some space.

Thraishe collapsed to one knee and spun his pike around in his hands, leaving burn marks on the ceiling and ground. He cut a hole in the ceiling and hoisted himself through, now on the roof top of the apartment building. Slowly, Thraishe plodded backward, putting distance between him and the hole.

"Come and get me!" Thraishe yelled at the hole.

He was ready for anything.

Caedo was no fool, as the man cut way to the roof top. He quickly accessed his armor through HUD adding it's bracers for what he was about to do. He spun his pike around striking the corners of the room, and Caedo knew if he leaped up their the man could simply slice him in half in mid jump so Caedo would bring the roof down and Thraishe with. Though, Caedo had his armor set for impact, he still slide under a table for added protection. This man was really starting to piss him off so he threw a cryobang grenade and another just for measure which would explode and freeze Thraishe in place where he landed.

"Your mine now."

Thraishe fell with a bang to the ground. He was dazed and he wasn't sure what had just happened. His visor was shattered and his shoulder piece cracked. He stripped himself of his helmet and looked the man in the eye. Thraishe's eyes didn't beg for mercy, nor did they want pity. An adept hand-to-hand fighter, Thraishe had prepared for a more up close fist fight, but he could hardly move.

"Come see what you have won," Thraishe spoke with sarcasm.

Caedo slowly drew up from the table, strapping the pike to his back; he then drew out his vibroblade. Slowly making his way over to the man, he though it disguised by his helmet was satisfied with his work. Caedo took in a breath and began to feel the force coming to him, it was like a trickle at first but as he pulled on his anger it began to fill him. If the man didn't resist he would lift him into the air and put stun cuffs on him with the force. Upon doing so, they would leave the building after Caedo searched for anything valuable within the wreckage headed toward Caedo's vessel where they would fly off to the Sith Planet called Ziost. More notably the home of Kiara Alanna Decoix, Caedo knew she not only paid well but was strictly professional.

"If it makes you feel better, you've made me a rich man Mr. Krine."

Auri Vesta

Captain of the Rimrunner
Auri clapped her hands together in mock amusment. She had been walking back to the spaceport after a couple of drinks with her fellow freighter pilots when she had heard the clashing of blades nearby. Now she had found the source. " Quite the show gentlemen, good to see you again Krine, whos the brute? " @[member="Caedo Kel"].

Caedo's blood began to rush as he could feel force streaming off a newcomer who had yet to reveal himself. As soon as she did, Caedo pushed Krine off him knowing he was stunned so would merely fall on the floor. Caedo quickly tossed a flash grenade aiming it with to hit her in the chest before exploding, as a flash grenade it would do no damage besides light to moderate burns but as soon as the light flashed Caedo would run while being guarded by the light leaping into the air to slam the pike down on the ladies' chest to shock her and knock the wind out of her. Once he landed he would spin around her to the left, while spinning the pike to the right before attempting to slash her in the back.

Caedo was running on some fuel as his anger and irritation was only being bolstered by the darkness and that brought him strength. "You shouldn't have gotten involved, now you'll end up like Mr.Krine over here." His mechanized voice called out through his helmet.

@[member="Auri Vesta"]

As soon as the bounty hunter grabbed for something Auri knew she was in trouble. She decided that the most logical course of action was to flee. Leaping backward, she grabbed a hold of the crumbled apartment wall and dived into the street. Coming up in a roll, Auri drew her blaster and aimed it squarely at the face of her opponent. A flash detonator went off right where she had been standing moments ago. " Ok pal, enough cheap tricks " Auri nodded at the vibro weapon. " a blade like that is nothing compared to a good blaster at your side "@[member="Caedo Kel"] . Auri let loose her first volley of shots.

Caedo was growing tired of his prey's resistance and besides he felt like he had better things to do. Caedo watched all the acrobatics rather amused, with a slight push here or there he could have sent her to the ground. However, he didn't as a sicker part of him loved giving his prey the chance to think that they could get away. As she drew the blaster, Caedo grimaced as he hated blasters because of his shaky shot. Caedo had only one option as he couldn't risk a drawn out blaster fight, priming his jetpack he rocketed forward knowing his beskar would eat a couple shots. Now if he could just get their before it pierced a weaker part of his energy.

If everything worked out right, he'd tackle/pick the female up. In his hand a poison canister, that he released at point blank range since he's suit filters air for him.

Auri Vesta

Captain of the Rimrunner
"Oh stang" Auri cursed, noticing her plasma clip was empty. That bounty hunters armor was tougher than expected. She was out of ammo and out of options. Looking to buy time, she desperately threw her useless blaster at her approaching attacker. But he simply batted it away and kept on coming. Auri turned and raced down the dark, dusty street. But she knew it was over, she could never outrun a jetpacking Mandalorian on foot. And so, after only several moments she was forced harshly to the ground with a bounty hunter standing over her.

"Please, let me go!" She pleaded "Your not going to find any bounty on me anyway!"

In a moment of clarity, Thraishe tackled the bounty hunter and waved @[member="Auri Vesta"] on.

"Leave!" Thraishe shouted at the girl. He held him with all his might.

"It's me you want. I'll admit, you have bested me, Mandalorian." Thraishe spoke and relented.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom