Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hummingbird Mark I

1415641596267.png
https://warosu.org/tg/thread/36071786

name: Hummingbird Mark I

intent: Personal transport/fighter for myself

development thread: N/A

manufacturer: Bolt-559

model: mark I (first model)

Affiliation: First Order/Self

modularity: none

production: unique

material: Duralium and Quadanium.

role: Self Transport/Fighter

height: 15 meters

length: 21 meters

width: 54 meters

weight: 152 metric tons

minimum crew: 1

optimal crew: 1

propulsion: wheels

top speed: 1,010 KM/H

weapons: 2 laser cannons and (on the bottom) a hatch to drop CL-3 cluster bombs

squadron count: Hard to say, but I would estimate around 6 of these would compare to the size of 12 x-wing star fighters.

passenger capacity: 2

cargo capacity: (2) slots on the side of the ship to store guns, but that's all.

misc. equipment: targeting computer, ejector seat.

description: The hummingbird mark I was created by Bolt himself. He created it originally for transport, but eventually added weapons on to the craft after deciding to join the First Order. The hummingbird has never actually been used in combat except for testing.

Strengths: Durability. The ship is known for being able to take a beating. While never been used in combat, Bolt had the ship tested by having a friend fire at it in his personal ship. While after several shots it did need to be repaired, it was able to take a decent beating.
Another strength is the ships agility. The ship can perform flips and extreme evasive maneuvers, making it incredibly hard to hit.

Weaknesses: Cost. While the ship can take a beating, it costs quite a bit to repair.
Space. One of the weaknesses is there is not a lot of space. It has no cargo capacity, and the only space is the front, making it easier to hit and kill the pilot. The cockpit is also in the front, making it even easier for the enemy to hit it.

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
[member="Bolt-559"] OK so just for reference the B2 is 21 meters. That would be more like a small freighter or gunship/dropship size. Decide how big you want it to be then tag me when its edited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom