Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Humble Beginnings

Animus was silent as he stared out the window of his office. He was leaning against his desk, arms folded in front of him as he watched the rain pour across the new Capital City of the Jen'ari Empire. He contemplated how he had come this far as he watched trails of rain run down the window of his office, before plummeting the hundreds of meters to the ground far below. The Dark Council Chambers of the Capital Building were towards the top of the structure, with Animus's own, as Head of the Dark Council, being near the very top. He was never a fan of heights, but he had to admit the view was amazing. He was brought out of his revere though as a brief chime echoed through his office, signalling that the one he had been expecting had arrived.

He didn't turn from his place at his desk, only extending his control of the Force briefly to open the door. The two Imperial soldiers saluted before stepping back, allowing the individual they had brought to enter the office. It was richly decorated, with shelves lining both sides of the office, filled to the brim with relics Darth Animus had collected over the years. Ancient tablets, blades of exotic design, and even the skull of a species Animus himself had hunted to extinction were among the collection, with many more items besides. His desk was placed on a raised dais, a few feet above the ground level of the office, and behind the desk was the massive window, nearly three meters in every direction. A streak of lightning flashed across the sky beyond as Animus remained silent for several more seconds.

Finally he spoke, though he did not turn from where he was. "What is your name?"

[member="Darth Doom Destroyer"]

Doom went in and saw the man. Doom responded, "I am Doom Destroyer. I want to have revenge against the Jedi. They killed my parents! They say that they are loyal and caring, if that was true then where is my parents? My parents were Siths, so what? They murdered them right ibn front of me. I want to pledge my alligence to the Sith!"

Animus was silent for several seconds as he contemplated the youths words. He finally pushed away from his desk, walking down the short steps of his dais towards [member="Darth Doom Destroyer"]. "I asked you who you are. I did not ask what you wanted. I did not ask how did you get here. I most certainly did not ask for your history. I asked for a name, and you have given it. Who you were before you stepped through my doors does not matter to me. You stand before me a nothing, and only through dedication to training, accumulation of power, and the will to succeed will you become something again. Perhaps you shall get what you seek. Revenge is a good motivator, however I do not care for it." Animus fell silent as he looked the youth up and down, finally coming to a decision.

'You are brash, but show promise. I sense your power yet untapped in the Force, and you could become something great. You shall do what I say, when I say it. Should your survive what is to come, you might very well be able to avenge the deaths of your parents, but only if you succeed here. Should you accept the risks, I shall take you as my Apprentice." Turning back Doom, Animus extended his hand out to the side, one of the lightsabers resting on his desk flying across the room and into his outstretched hand. He active the crimson blade, the snap hiss of the weapon echoing in the room as he held it up to his face, casting a flashing crimson glow across his features.

"Kneel."

Doom kneeled. He was not nervous. He knew what he had to do and he is turning back from everyone to follow the dakr side. He wanted to destory the Jedi, cush them like a bug till they are no more. Doom started to think of his parents. Doom thought, "I am doing this for you. I love you. You helped me. It is time to help you. It will be hard, but it will all be worth it."

Animus nodded his head as he lowered the lightsaber down to [member="Darth Doom Destroyer"], holding it over his shoulder for a moment before withdrawing the blade slowly, deactivating it. "You may rise, Apprentice. You shall be assigned quarters in the Government building here, as well as supplies and clothing to better prepare you for what is to come. Your official training shall begin tomorrow, until then I recommend you get some rest. Tonight will be the last time for quite a while that you will be able to relax. Until then, you are dismissed." Turning away, Animus walked back towards the dais, placing the lightsaber on the desk as he went back to staring out the window. He truly could not get over the simple beauty of the view.

Doom got up and went to his quarters. He knew that it will be hard, but he is willing to do whatever it takes. The Jedi WILL die with what they did to him. Doom got on top on his bed. He started to have evil Sith dreams. He started to dream about have all of the jedis being capture and Doom went over and started a fire. The fire burned everything in its path except Doom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom