Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Humble Beginnings at a Space Port

[Iskalon]

Vildarn sat on a park bench staring out a massive viewing window that showed the beauty of Iskalon’s dark deep ocean. The planet was teeming with life and yet in the galaxy there was so much more to see.
For months now he had served aboard a simple freighter just testing the galaxy’s waters as it were. Now however he had learned the galaxy was embroiled in wars he didn’t fully understand. He wanted to end the fighting and protect people from all over the galaxy, he wanted to join a navy.

It wasn’t an easy decision however as dark rumours of every government eventually found its way, the choice he made would ultimately decide which path he went down. He was no fool it was only a matter of time before one of the powers in the galaxy came to his world, conquered it, and attempted to force his servitude. This however was not something he was going to let happen.

“Next departure in two minutes.” spoke a droid wheeling around with its arms outstretched trying to inform hasty citizens.

‘But where to go’ he thought to himself considering a great range of possibilities from what he had read about.

Vildarn had heard the stories and in a few instances seen it with his own eyes. Transports coming from a faction calling themselves the Confederacy toting tales of how they do what’s best for the galaxy. Apparently their capital was some wasteland not too far from his own world, at least as far as hyperspace travel was concerned. He decided what better place to begin his adventure then to travel there and see the truth. Getting up from his seat he made his way toward the shuttle bus in front of him that would take him away from his home, glancing back he wondered if he’d ever see his homeworld again.

The large civilian transport soared into the sky leaving behind the peaceful tranquil world of Iskalon below. Vildarn hoped he was making the right decision leaving the world behind. Turning back he leaned back in his chair, his plain black flight suit blending into the shadows of his seats dark corner. He wasn’t entirely sure how long this trip was going to take but he hoped the food later would be good.

‘I hope the locals are welcoming’. he thought wondering what this alien planet would be like.

[To Golbah City | Capital of the Confederacy]

Transport Shuttle to Golbah City

Yawning, Charlie adjusted her flight suit and worked her way to her seat in the transport heading off Iskalon. She had come to the aquatic planet with [member="Jyoti Nooran"], her Master for a relief effort by the Silver Jedi. It was nice to get off Kashyyyk every occasionally, especially for something not pertaining to war. For the most part, the galaxy wasn’t the nicest of places right now, but to do something that wasn’t fighting was nice.

Sitting in her seat she sat across from a gentleman who was deep in his thoughts, Charlie was a chatter box at times especially during take offs. Seeing how he was, she just swung her legs lightly and buckled herself in. She looked around for her Master who shouldn’t be too far behind her.

Trying not to be rude, Charlie was curious about the other passengers. She glanced around and wondered where everyone was heading. As her glance finished, she looked back at the man who was thinking. Not being able to help herself, she smiled sweetly and spoke. “Hello.”

[member="VildarnTentoria"]

Transport Shuttle to Golbah City

[Before arrival at Geonosis]

Vildarn had been motionless in the corner simply relaxing in his chair when a woman spoke to him.
He sat his head up and looked at her, she didn’t look like she was from his world but perhaps he could be wrong.

“Greetings.” he replied wondering where she was heading.

Geonosis
Golbah City
Royal Sector

Vildarn had caught sight of the same woman from his trip following him and he had no intention of being mugged or otherwise.
Turning and walking up to her he prepared to defend himself with his fists if necessary.

“Are you following me?” he inquired adamantly.

Charlie blinked for moment as she hadn’t realized that they had followed him. They just seemed to be walking in the same direction. Stopping with a confused look on her face she had nearly forgotten she wasn’t dressed in her typical Jedi clothing. Looking down she could understand his confusion. A hand patted her casual cotton shirt and smiled again.

“No, just seems we’re just walking the same way you are.” Charlie put her hands up and continued to smile the best she could through the awkward confrontation. “I swear we’re just walking, I’m sorry to have startled you. Are you okay?”

[member="VildarnTentoria"] [member="Jyoti Nooran"]

“I’m just a bit on edge, I’ve only just left my homeworld and I’m just kinda trying to figure my way around.”

The only times he’d been away from his homeworld was on his freight missions and on those they always came back and he had more experienced crew to look after him. This time he was here alone with nobody to guide his way.

“My name is Vildarn, what’s yours?”

Kurenai wandered down the busy street of the cities capital, making way for the main space sport. After the last military campaign to increase the CIS dominion around former GE space she was more then ready to head back to Monastery for some rest. Donned in her more casual Attire the senior Obsidian Knight made her way to the local space port where her ship was docked, upon coming closer sensing a familiar presence.

"Hmmm is that Charlie... and who is that person with her"? from the looks of it the two did not know each other, hand gestures and facial expression indication a misunderstanding of some sorts. Walking closer she caught the end of the conversation, the stranger introducing themselves as Vildarn, and interesting name to say the least. Standing to the side Kurenai kept her mouth shut until the two had finished talking, not wanting to interrupt or be rude.

[member="VildarnTentoria"] [member="Charlie Nooran"]

Vildarn hadn’t failed to notice the other woman approaching towards them, he wondered if these two were together but the other woman said nothing. Since he wasn’t too sure on where he was going he supposed his best bet was to attempt to make a friendly introduction.

“Greetings miss, you wouldn’t happen to be a local would you?” he said to the new arrival that had approached them.

Vildarn had been directed to a small building on a street corner as he walked through the Geonosis city covered in banners containing a hexagon that was both white and blue. He figured the other two individuals outside would want to talk among themselves for a little while and if not it wasn’t like he was going anywhere far, at least not yet. The office was quite busy with workers of varying species on computer terminals and even some individuals who looked like they had come from somewhere different. He walked up to one of the desks and cleared his throat before speaking.

“Hello, I’m Vildarn.”

“Wahr koom.” replied the Neimoidian on the other side.

“So this is a recruitment office right?”

“Yes it is, we are always looking for sentients to take the fight to the enemies of the Confederacy.” the Neimoidian studied him closer for a moment. “Are you a citizen of the CIS?”

“I guess not, is that a problem?” Vildarn asked hoping his status as a tourist wouldn’t be problematic.

“You won’t be able to go through our usual channels, but we have something for thrill seekers like you.”

The Neimoidian disappeared for a few moments walking off to assuredly find something, Vildarn had to admit the propaganda made him feel a bit uneasy but he intended to see and help the galaxy one way or another.

The Neimoidian returned placing in a data card and moving his hands back to the terminal. “First and last name, age and planet of origin.”

“Vildarn, Tentoria, twenty and Iskalon.”

The datacard ejected into the Neimoidian’s and as he handed slid it across the desk. “Do not lose this, it will grant you flight and access to the Trench Academy, you’ll be tested to see if you’re capable of becoming what they need.”

“Thank you.” Vildarn took the datacard and place it in the pocket of his black flight suit.

“If you fail come back and I might be able to get you a job as a train operator.”

“I’m sure that won’t be necessary, thank you again.”

Exiting the building he looked down the street, apparently he needed to now go back to the hub and catch a transport off this world and travel to a place known as the Admiral Trench Naval Academy.

‘Well here goes nothing’ he thought hoping this was the right decision.

Charlie blinked as the man suddenly disappeared after introducing himself. She scratched the side of her head and shrugged, it seemed he didn't want to chat after all. A small smile towards [member="Kurenai Yumi"] and she bowed her head slightly. "Nice to see you again, I best be off. I think my Master is waiting for me at our connecting shuttle back to Silver Space." With that the girl, waved and headed off to find her Master.

[member="VildarnTentoria"]

The Hub

Vildarn had exited to find the woman from before already gone. He wondered who she had been but then he guessed she was as busy as he was. He moved toward the station to catch the train back to the hub of activity, he needed to find the spaceport again except this time he had to find a more specific ship.

The spaceport was as large as when he had first seen it except this time he took a moment to focus more on the military focused vessels as well as the droids that moved about. He moved toward what he believed to be the ship he was looking for. A small shuttle with two battle droids standing guard.

“Identification required.” said the battle droid.

“Uh right, here.” he said handing over the datacard.

The droid scanned the datacard quickly and efficiently before handing it over. “Welcome aboard.”

Stepping onto the shuttle he noticed it wasn’t very occupied. A single extra droid stood inside and only another two passengers occupied the many provided seats. He sat on the left side of the shuttle about the middle. In the front right was a human with short blue hair and behind him in the back was a Gand, he recognises then species only cause he had had trouble with one before. The two battle droids from outside boarded the shuttlecraft and soon enough they were off to the Academy.

<Enroute to Academy>

Vildarn as always minded his own business for the majority of the journey but did not fail to notice the human ahead of him turn back a couple times to glance at him. It wasn’t too much longer before the human rose from his seat and stepped toward him and shuffling himself sat in the seat next to him.

“Hi I’m Rin.”

“I’m Vildarn.”

“So you want to be in the Academy too, where are you from?” “I’m from Druckenwell myself.”

“I’m from Iskalon actually.”

“Never heard of it.”

“It’s an ocean world, we live in an underwater city.”

“Oh well the galaxy would be full of surprises for you then.”

[To Welcome To The Academy]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom